My testosterone dropped 50% in 2 months after starting Danazol and Thyroid

Buy Lab Tests Online

jackjohnson

Hi,
I went to a clinic and after my first blood test with a total T of 1116 and a very high SHGB, I started taking 50MG of Danazol every other day and Liothyronine/Levothyroxine 4.5MCG/19MCG daily, as well as Ipamorelin peptides. After 2 months I got tested again and my total T dropped in half to 547.

I had been doing more intermittent fasting, eat a lot of red meat, eggs, etc. My sleep hasn't been great, but it never is.

1643395259951.png

1643395237195.png

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

jackjohnson

Thanks for the reply. Why would they prescribe me this?

Based on my first set of labs, what would you have suggested?

Last edited:

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Did you miss saying you are on TRT? If you are, some doctors use it for decreasing SHBG. But if you are on TRT your total T should not have dropped. Please clarify.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
So, you are not on TRT. A Total T of 1116 ng/dL is your natural endogenous production.

By now you should know to stop Danazol. Don’t mess with your great natural T.

T

tareload

No, I went to the place to find out about it. They said since my Total was high that Danazol would remove SHGB.
Wow. Your SHBG was too high in the opinion of your medical provider and this person started you on danazol with TT over 1100 ng/dl? The goal was to reduce SHBG for what purpose given you aren't on exogenous Testosterone?

How did your provider explain your igf-1 before and after?

jackjohnson

Wow. Your SHBG was too high in the opinion of your medical provider and this person started you on danazol with TT over 1100 ng/dl? The goal was to reduce SHBG for what purpose given you aren't on exogenous Testosterone?

How did your provider explain your igf-1 before and after?
Since my SHGB is so high, the high total was being negated. The though was that reducing SHGB via Danazol would increase my free T. He was very surprised when he saw this, and though the first test must have been a mistake. I don't recall about he igh-1 since I was focused on the other numbers being so strange.

jackjohnson

My total isn't always that high. I have seen it do that before. Here are some of my older results, which I had in a spreadsheet.

1643565853600.png

Given my SHGB is really high, and so is my total, what would people recommend? Do nothing? I am really not sure where to look since my condition seems pretty rare, or at least I haven't been able to find anything.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me