Normal

ng/dL

1.17 NORMAL
Ref Range: 0.93-1.70 ng/dL
NOTES:

N/A

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

USMC

I was thinking that my metabolism must be low as it's extremely tough to drop weight. There's one less excuse that I have :)

Systemlord

What in the holy hell are you talking about? Seriously. How did you make this determination?
I tested two days after starting T4/T3 combo, previously before starting thyroid treatment, my fT3 was 3.6 and two days later as symptoms of hyperthyroid were present, a labs were done and scored a fT3 at 3.8.

My TSH was already 0.45 before treatment.

I was expecting my fT3 levels to be much higher.

T

tareload

I tested two days after starting T4/T3 combo, previously before starting thyroid treatment, my fT3 was 3.6 and two days later as symptoms of hyperthyroid were present, a labs were done and scored a fT3 at 3.8.

My TSH was already 0.45 before treatment.

I was expecting my fT3 levels to be much higher.
And WHY would you be taking levothyroxine/liothyronine combo or any thyroid meds with a TSH at 0.45? I must be missing some additional important detail.

Bad practice to treat a battleship like a speedboat . Was this under the care of an MD/Endo (you know the "morons" you love to bash regularly)?

Last edited by a moderator:

Systemlord

And WHY would you be taking levothyroxine/liothyronine combo or any thyroid meds with a TSH at 0.45?
It was thought I might have a secondary problem with the thyroid and a possible resistance issue. It was a harmless diagnostic tool, even less risk than being shutdown on TRT.

Keepfit1

Glad they appear to be normal:

TESTS

FLAG

UNITS

RESULTS

PREVIOUS RESULTS

Thyroid Stimulating Hormone

Normal

uIU/mL

3.770 NORMAL
Ref Range: 0.270-4.200 uIU/mL
NOTES:

N/A

Triiodothyronine, Free (FT3)

Normal

pg/mL

3.34 NORMAL
Ref Range: 2.50-4.30 pg/mL
NOTES:

N/A

Thyroxine, Free (FT4)

Normal

ng/dL

1.17 NORMAL
Ref Range: 0.93-1.70 ng/dL
NOTES:

N/A

thes labs as we can see fall in range but certainly not optimal, TSH at 3.7 is quite high and FT3 is if my calcs are correct is 46% up range. Most thyroid docs in the know would probably treat TSH at that level. There is good info on treating thyroid on the website stopthethyroidmadness or thyroiduk. At worse best keep an eye on these counts as TSH at 3.7 seems to imply your thyroid is working too hard to make enough FT3

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me