My pre-workout Natesto experiment - Embrace your natural trough!

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Perhaps a new term is needed: TST (Testosterone Supplementation Therapy)!

Personally I am torn between *pFRT, MCC, and FRT :) (I jest) .

I do like your TST abbreviation. Very encouraging results, I wish you continued success. Exogenous engendered endogenous T production (EEET therapy), that is awesome. Thank you for sharing.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Willyt

I do like your TST abbreviation. Very encouraging results, I wish you continued success. Exogenous engendered endogenous T production (EEET therapy), that is awesome. Thank you for sharing.
Love it!
I've been thinking about the point you made on tnation about:
"Even within the standard range, what’s normal for one dude may be a no-no for another (hence the distribution)"

Part of this journey has been figuring what my body was built to handle. My guess is that I was probably always in middle of the pack within the standard range even during my younger, non-hypogonadal years. Maybe this is why 500-600 TT feels like sweet spot to me whereas 800-900 created all sorts of problems.

When I started TRT, I wanted to be in perpetual Super Man Mode, which was very unrealistic and naieve. Now I think of the sweet spot as the point at which you feel the most balanced.

Willyt

Quick update. I received second set of blood tests following 10 week stint on Empower's Nasal Gel. 2x daily (8am & 4pm).

Results are less encouraging this time around. (Note that most recent test comes from Labcorp whereas I had to use different lab for my annual physical so not quite apples-to-apples comparison).

Good news is that HPTA is still intact with FSH of 2.7 (1.5 - 12.4) and LH of 4.0 (1.7 - 8.6). My earlier test was FSH of 3.2 (1.6 - 9.7) and LH of 4.5 (1.5 - 9.3).

However, TT trough has decreased. Most recent test was TT 391 (264 - 916) which is still above my hypogondal baseline of 250-300, but lower than my annual physical of 557 TT (300-890 range). My E2 also looked low at 14 (8 - 35).

The 2nd set of test results confirmed my suspicions. I felt pretty good at beginning, but not so hot by end of the 10 week experiment. I will post a few observations on that later.

Fortunate

Quick update. I received second set of blood tests following 10 week stint on Empower's Nasal Gel. 2x daily (8am & 4pm).

Results are less encouraging this time around. (Note that most recent test comes from Labcorp whereas I had to use different lab for my annual physical so not quite apples-to-apples comparison).

Good news is that HPTA is still intact with FSH of 2.7 (1.5 - 12.4) and LH of 4.0 (1.7 - 8.6). My earlier test was FSH of 3.2 (1.6 - 9.7) and LH of 4.5 (1.5 - 9.3).

However, TT trough has decreased. Most recent test was TT 391 (264 - 916) which is still above my hypogondal baseline of 250-300, but lower than my annual physical of 557 TT (300-890 range). My E2 also looked low at 14 (8 - 35).

The 2nd set of test results confirmed my suspicions. I felt pretty good at beginning, but not so hot by end of the 10 week experiment. I will post a few observations on that later.
When were labs done relative to your last dose of the medication?

Willyt

When were labs done relative to your last dose of the medication?
Sorry I should have made that clear. Unfortunately I can no longer edit the thread.

Anyhow, first set of labs were taken 2 weeks after start of experiment. 2nd set of labs were at week 10.

T

tareload

Sorry I should have made that clear. Unfortunately I can no longer edit the thread.

Anyhow, first set of labs were taken 2 weeks after start of experiment. 2nd set of labs were at week 10.
How many hours after last application did you have blood drawn? I.e., these data are troughs from the morning following last application (at 4PM day prior)?

Willyt

How many hours after last application did you have blood drawn? I.e., these data are troughs from the morning following last application (at 4PM day prior)?
I was dosing twice per day @ 8am and 4pm. Both tests during the experiment were done at trough before the morning application so around 16 hours after last dose.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me