My Ongoing TRT Mystery

Buy Lab Tests Online
OP, regarding anxiety, you might want to check out the book Adrenal Dominance by Dr. Michael Platt. He believes high adrenalin is one of the root causes of anxiety. There is also a podcast with him and Dave Asprey on Dave's site which you can easily search for where he describes his approach. I think it is around #610 or so. He recommends a small dose of progesterone to counteract adrenalin. It's not mentioned in the podcast but progesterone for men can cause libido issues if you go too high so you definitely would want to start low, but what he says may help you. Good luck. I am praying for you.
Thanks man. I got his book and read it today, I also emailed him. I’ve never tried prog so this could be a big help. His descriptions also seem to fit my issues.

Are you a fan of the band GBV?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
I feel nauseous, dehydration, diarrhea, fatigue, weakness, rapid, heart rate, and trouble breathing.

I’ve heard someone on YouTube say that you can have a gene defect that makes you hyper sensitive to vitamin D.
I saw that too, I believe it’s the CYP24a1. Sadly my dna test doesn’t have this one.

Guided_by_Voices

I feel nauseous, dehydration, diarrhea, fatigue, weakness, rapid, heart rate, and trouble breathing.

I’ve heard someone on YouTube say that you can have a gene defect that makes you hyper sensitive to vitamin D.
I believe there are some infections that enter the cell through the Vitamin D receptor and taking Vitamin D will make it worse because the D gives the infection something to "ride" on. Dr Ruscio did a podcast about this several years ago.

Guided_by_Voices

Thanks man. I got his book and read it today, I also emailed him. I’ve never tried prog so this could be a big help. His descriptions also seem to fit my issues.

Are you a fan of the band GBV?
Indeed I am...very under-appreciated IMO. Also, even if the prog doesn't work for you, there may be other things you can try once you know if that is at the root of your issue. Infiniwell used to sell an anti-anxiety compound they called the "chill pill" which has a long-acting version of honokiol, but that doesn't sound like it would address the root cause, although perhaps it also counters adrenalin.

Systemlord

I believe there are some infections that enter the cell through the Vitamin D receptor and taking Vitamin D will make it worse because the D gives the infection something to "ride" on. Dr Ruscio did a podcast about this several years ago.
I left out coughing, sneezing and excessive nasal drainage as a symptom of taking more than 600 IU D3.

Indeed I am...very under-appreciated IMO. Also, even if the prog doesn't work for you, there may be other things you can try once you know if that is at the root of your issue. Infiniwell used to sell an anti-anxiety compound they called the "chill pill" which has a long-acting version of honokiol, but that doesn't sound like it would address the root cause, although perhaps it also counters adrenalin.
Saw them live a few times, awesome show!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me