My next blood test

Buy Lab Tests Online
T

tareload

Yea....finding someone I can trust is a huge obstacle. My cardiologist already warned me a hematologist would just tell me to get off the TRT. I'll check with my private care doctor.

So I take it micro dosing didn't help you?

I have some guys I know telling me to do cardio and that will solve the issue. Ahhhhh....
I am on 80 mg/week TC/TP blend (4:1) - 40 mg twice weekly + 400 IU twice weekly hCG. Anything above that and my Hct will get up above 50.

Aspirin works for me but do not want to take continuously. Always resisting the urge to bump higher.

I have had success with 5 mg escitalopram daily for the last 4 weeks. Significantly cut my HR elevations and panic/anxiety.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Yea....finding someone I can trust is a huge obstacle. My cardiologist already warned me a hematologist would just tell me to get off the TRT. I'll check with my private care doctor.

So I take it micro dosing didn't help you?

I have some guys I know telling me to do cardio and that will solve the issue. Ahhhhh....
I will give you some hope. If you find a smart one who is humble she/he may say there is a lot we do not know. I found one.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me