My new test results.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Vvs1

The proper way to take Natesto to achieve maximum effectiveness is that it needs to be applied 2- 3 times daily (22-33 mg/day).

Not once daily as it is pointless let alone you are not reaping the full benefits when taking it for trt.

I can’t afford $220x2-3=440-660 a month because there’s no way it lasts but one pump per nostril a day. Maybe I’ll be able to afford if my business is successful.

Looks like my appointment with Defy may not happen. The front office wants my PSA, CBC, MP, but will ask the doctor if it’s ok to proceed without them. No way am I going to Quest/Labcorp at this time for blood tests that will look like copies of my last 25 CBC and MPs.

I’ll be looking for HCG if anyone has any suggestions, PM me.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
It’s the free T % that was similar. I’m not here to argue about that though.

I can be on one thread where people say T and free T don’t matter, then get clobbered over SHBG in this thread.
I don't believe anyone's demonstrated that free T percent has much diagnostic value. Free T itself is one of the more important parameters, and total T can sometimes be an acceptable proxy.

Older methods for calculating free T would have shown lowish results with your SHBG. But current research shows that modestly elevated SHBG does not suppress free testosterone as much as previously believed.

swoops36

Not sure if I can afford 3 bottles a month, and hard to say if the doctor would even approve 3 bottles a month. Probably time to go HCG to finally rule out SHBG.

I’m going to be looking into pelvic floor congestion/ infection after reading an article.
Hmm the natesto website says 11mg, 5.5mg each nostril 3 times daily requires 3 bottles and gets levels to 800+ng. Maybe show your dr that? I imagine the nose congestion would be annoying. Any dripping or runny nose at all?
I can’t afford $220x2-3=440-660 a month because there’s no way it lasts but one pump per nostril a day. Maybe I’ll be able to afford if my business is successful.

Looks like my appointment with Defy may not happen. The front office wants my PSA, CBC, MP, but will ask the doctor if it’s ok to proceed without them. No way am I going to Quest/Labcorp at this time for blood tests that will look like copies of my last 25 CBC and MPs.

I’ll be looking for HCG if anyone has any suggestions, PM me.
I believe Defy will allow you to use old lab tests that were within 30 days without having to pay for brand new ones. That’s what they told me

Vvs1

Hmm the natesto website says 11mg, 5.5mg each nostril 3 times daily requires 3 bottles and gets levels to 800+ng. Maybe show your dr that? I imagine the nose congestion would be annoying. Any dripping or runny nose at all?

I believe Defy will allow you to use old lab tests that were within 30 days without having to pay for brand new ones. That’s what they told me

Each bottle is $220, and that’s the downside of 3 bottles a month.

It reminds me of Vaseline in your septum. First thing you’ll notice is the smell, but it’s easy to get used to it. Every once in a while you’ll feel like scratching your nose, and it’s greasy a few hours after application.

No breathing issues, no nose drips, no runs, no sinus pressure. I did get an increase in boogers.

Was really close to a sick family member and never caught the cold. Maybe it was Natesto.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me