My new Endo experience

Buy Lab Tests Online
So today my Endo said my 757 test was high, but also stated my 62.5 free test was normal. He said my cortisol level was borderline,so ordered repeat tests,along with acth,and she's tests. Cortisol was 7.5

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
The Endo also ordered she's sulfate test.I asked him if melatonin effects lab results and he said no. Also asked him about anything he can give for sex drive ,he replied change my gf,he said my sex drive is fine,though I TD him it is low

FunkOdyssey

Seeker of Wisdom
So today my Endo ... stated my 62.5 free test was normal.

Time for a new doctor:

Free T thresholds.png

Systemlord

So today my Endo said my 757 test was high, but also stated my 62.5 free test was normal.
Your doctor has no idea what he's doing and the statements he's making are incorrect.

The Free T is below the lower limit of 65 pg/ml according to the guidelines your doctor is completely ignoring.

I feel confident in saying that your Endo doesn't specialize in this area of medicine.

Systemlord

Also asked him about anything he can give for sex drive ,he replied change my gf,he said my sex drive is fine,though I TD him it is low
This is terrible advice, ditch the girl friend when the problem is low Free T.

I think it's safe to say that your endo is scared to death of TRT.

Last edited:
I believe it, in addition he said that dhea is not good, so I should stop. Also that melatonin does not affect hormone levels,is wrong. Melatonin has shown in tests to raise cortisol. Simply melotonin and cortisol work in opposing cycles, and taking melatonin long term has clinically been show to raise cortisol. Does anyone know of anyone good in Lancaster ,PA ?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me