My little journey +Very high estradiol +Arimidex +Searching the better way...

Buy Lab Tests Online

Marcinko

Hi mates,

first of all sorry if my english is not very clear, im from Spain and i salute all of you from here ;)!

Im gonna try to explain my case or at least part of it...

Well, i began TRT 4 months ago, these are my numbers just before the start:

42 yo
Height: 5'8"
OverWeight: 227 lb 31% Body Fat ---- Now 231 lb 28% Body Fat

Hematocrit: 48,4%
Total T: 3,61 ng/ml (my bottom was 2'74 in another bloodwork)
Free T: 8,70 pg/ml
FSH: 2,30 mu/ml
LH: 2,30 mu/ml
E2: 42 pg/ml (Weight: 227 lb 31%)
PRL: 3,20ng/ml
SHBG: 14,20 nmol/l

Reasons to start, very low energy, semi-depressed, apathetic, fat, libido and erections getting worse, etc... but my principal wish is about get more energy.

Well, i went to a clinic specialized on testosterone, here in Spain, testosterone treatment is not that popular as in the USA. Doc gave me dose of 250mg / 15 days to start.

Legally here, there are only two types of Cypionate: 250mg/2ml or 100mg/2ml.

I was 2 months with that dose, no bloodwork until end of month 3. In those two months I had very few days when I was feeling well, wanting to do tasks, energetic, etc, only just few days of many... other days, the most, normal and some days very tired. Talking with doc i explain him that i didnt notice barely no improvement of my sintoms and we talk about increase the dose. I told him that I preferred to inject myself weekly and he had set my dose at 250mg/week.

Thought I would experience great changes but it was not so. Maybe first week, but no...

I have to say that in the first two months I went to a nurse to get the injections but in the period of 250mg I injected it by myself and I doubt if I did something wrong. I used a small syringe, insulin type, on the gluteus, I think it reaches the muscle, but I'm not sure right now and I explain why.

Bloodwork 2:
Doc wants to do a bloodwork 15 days after last administration. Of course stoping weekly dose. Ok, results:

Hematocrit: 53.3%
Total T: 3,26 ng/ml :oops:
Free T: 7,60 pg/ml :oops:
FSH: 0,34 mu/ml
E2: 35 pg/ml

The results are very low, the conclusion was that im "consuming" all the testosterone but i didnt notice barely effects on energy, libido, etc... maybe worst. The "only" and very good improvement has been a muscular gain of about 8lb. Hematocrit was high. Doc talked about donation but not very concerned... Finally and looking that estradiol was good decided to rise the dose to 300mg/week.

This time buyed a long syringe because i continue doubting about if the testosterone was bad injected. And i decided to make a bloodwork by my side at 4 weeks with the 300mg/week. I took the bloodwork at day 8 after the injection. Results:

Hematocrit: 51,5%
Total T: 12,6 ng/ml :)
Free T: 29,9 pg/ml :)
E2: 154 pg/ml :eek:o_O
PRL: 8,15 ng/ml

And the bomb droped ! Again all this last month i did not specially noticeable effects, some days tired etc... :confused:

Of course i tried to contact with the doc, but last week was on vacation. Buyed Arimidex by my side and yesterday talked with him, he set me of course the Arimidex and to reduce the dose to 200mg/week.

Comes all my big doubts:

-He set me Arimidex at 1mg per day by a month!. Is not too much? I know the dosages of people on TRT, 1mg a week is a lot. I Know the effectiveness of the drug. I suppose that i need a good dose at the begining due to the very high level, but one month? Im thinking to get another bloodwork by my side at week or 10 days.

-At the end i have high levels of testosterone but i continue with no significant effects. Is the stratospheric estradiol the reason?

- And THEN ?

When talked with doc i commented about to take arimidex prophylactically. I commented the TRT doses that i see here and he said that doses are unapreciable, that they do nothing... :rolleyes:. By something he said i see he is thinking my information comes from people that is not doing the things well.... maybe thinks on bodybuilders or somethin like that.

The conclusion is that he want to reduce my dose to avoid the estradiol goes to the sky, ok, i understand his view. He said my T was too high too. Well, total T is a little bit over the limit and Free T over my age limit...

Thats the great question and i know that is the most controversial. To take arimidex as a rule or try to keep it in control with the dose. But, what happens if the new lower dose is insuficient to have a good effects? What happens if now with 200mg (i know is on the high limit dose, normally) or with a inferior dose i continue generating estradiol? We continue reducing dose? I dont see sense on it.

I think the most important is to have nice effects, of course as a newbie i think tmore testosterone is better although im reading dont be like that, always. But anyways, what is the problem if im a little bit higher than the limit? With 43 yo i cant have a Free T of an high guy of 30yo? :rolleyes:

Well, i insist and forget the numbers if its necessary. Sensations. But If results that my feelings are good at levels where testosterone becomes too much estradiol? When i have to treat it? How? I have no problem on do a bloodwork of estradiol each month and take Arimidex when be, over 50? I know Estradiol is very necesary and i want it. Not a problem. In the case of take it only when necessary how many must be the dose??

All these questions of course will be talked too with my doc but im waiting the moment (3 weeks to the visit). Tomorrow i go to another doctor, i want a second opinion.

Thanks a lot for the time. Sorry for the english, the extension, and the whirl of doubts. Im i little bit lost just righ now.

Thank you

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
A couple of thoughts. You should probably inject 50 mg of testosterone cypionate twice a week. No AI. Even though the needle may not reach your muscle, I would use an easy touch 27g 1/2 inch syringe. It's very easy to use and mostly painless. I would inject into shoulders, watch Nelson's video injecting HCG and testosterone. After 6 to 12 weeks have labs and then adjust your protocol. Maybe you can and in HCG after having labs.

Systemlord

Doc gave me dose of 250mg / 15 days to start.

This is why you are here, this protocol is not appropriate given your low SHBG. I have low SHBG (14-22) and only feel optimal on daily dosing using insulin syringes, when I inject less frequently I feel less and less benefits on TRT and have to deal with high estrogen sides.

I always see low SHBG men struggling on weekly, twice weekly dosing. We only need midrange Total T levels to have sufficient Free T levels, but to accomplish this we need very frequent injections to keep levels in the midrange Total T ranges, otherwise levels will be high at peak creating a bunch of estrogen excess.

Search the testosterone boards, you'll find the low SHBG men finding success on very frequent dosing and those doing infrequent dosing will be struggling the most.

You should be using 27-29 gauge insulin syringes and injecting in the shoulders and quads.

Last edited:

Marcinko

Sorry for the lateness. I realize this need a very fine tune. Reading the low Shbg threads, etc.

Reduce dose, increase frequency. Trial and error and pacience.

Next week i will make a new bloodwork to check E2

Thanks guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale