My labs on 2 grains Armour, looking for feedback on FT4

Buy Lab Tests Online

Gianluca

I was surprised to see these results, as based on Stop The Thyroid Madness, I really thought optimal would be achieved with over two grains.

I wasn’t able to hold the dose for a full month before labs due to traveling, but actually a bit less than 4 weeks. My GF also on the same dose, but held it for 6 weeks, had similar results, just her FT4 was 1.9 instead. Thyroid was not taken prior am labs

FT4 1.7 Range .82 - 1.77
FT3 4.2. Range 2.0 - 4.4

According Stop The Thyroid madness, FT4 should fall about mid range, but not above. To my understanding above midrange FT4 will start turning into rT3

My guess is we are both taking a bit too much and need to go on 90mg tot, at least for now.

If any expert on the matter see the post, I would appreciate some feedback.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gianluca

How are both of you feeling? How long after dose did you test? All at one dose?
we both take 1 grain in the am and 1 grain at about 3/4PM, blood was drawn at about 10 am.

My GF does not show any hyper symptoms at all. She can now tolerate the cold, doesn't feel sleepy in the PM and sleep better at night.

My self, i started to feel much less cold hands feet at the 4 weeks marker after the last rise, no need for a nap in the PM either, and probably sleeping better. However, I thought it was becoming a bit too much for me, but I'm also dealing with adrenal fatigue and use about 30mg Hydrocortisone. I went for a week at 2 grain and half, and I thought my anxiety increased for sure at that point.

I have been taking half grain less for 5 days, and I can notice more cold hands, and my am temp dropping.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me