My labs. Have at it

Buy Lab Tests Online

Cips1975

Hey gang. Here is my latest lab follow up. I’ll be meeting with the clinic doc in a week or so to review and see if any changes. Still waiting on the Estradiol. I would assume it will be around 50 like my last labs. These labs are similar to my last labs back in March. Otherwise feel perfectly fine and no issues or symptoms. Wondering if maybe we should lower the dose? Or just maintain course.
- 45 years old.
- On TRT since Feb 2018
- 126 mg test cypionate weekly Split Mon and thur
- 500 iu HcG Split Mon and Thurs
- No AI
C80CABDA-1142-4445-80BB-F68C7D5CA8FB.jpeg

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
Hey gang. Here is my latest lab follow up. I’ll be meeting with the clinic doc in a week or so to review and see if any changes. Still waiting on the Estradiol. I would assume it will be around 50 like my last labs. These labs are similar to my last labs back in March. Otherwise feel perfectly fine and no issues or symptoms. Wondering if maybe we should lower the dose? Or just maintain course.
- 45 years old.
- On TRT since Feb 2018
- 126 mg test cypionate weekly Split Mon and thur
- 500 iu HcG Split Mon and Thurs
- No AI
View attachment 10844

Keep in mind that your peak TT/FT levels will be higher.

If you feel good overall and blood markers are healthy then leave it be mind you looking over CBC your RBCs are slightly elevated and hemoglobin/hematocrit in the upper end.

Do your hemoglobin/hematocrit levels always run on the higher end or do you need to donate frequently to bring it down?

Where do your ferritin levels sit and what is your SHBG?

Cips1975

Hey Madman. Yes. That’s par for the course for me on this dosage for the levels noted. Just got my Estradiol and it is 61. It was 53 back in March. These follow ups don’t include SBGH so I do not have a metric to share. I am going in this week to a new primary doctor to get my annual preventative blood work a la lipids , CBC, Glucose, BP , BMI. etc. I historically have had good metrics ( low risk ) for these my whole life. Sometimes my fasted glucose is borderline and bilirubin is elevated. BMI is around 29 ish. I am 5’8.5 and sit around 195-200 lbs. But I am muscular and somewhat lean. My nutrition is not consistent. Usually have 2-3 days of absolute nonsense food wise. Training is good 5 days a week average.
F9F66057-2A88-4D5C-B570-24ABC4DDA994.jpeg

Vince

Super Moderator
If you’re feeling good, there’s nothing you really need to change. You could lower your testosterone dose and see if you feel even better. Many members to feel better at lower T levels.

mooseman109

So can I say I am jealous that you can get your T that high and keep your hemoglobin in line!!! If you feel well, then run with it

Cips1975

Yeah. It is interesting to see how different people respond to similar protocols. With that being said my script is 168mg of Test but I self adjusted to 128mg a while ago. Glad I did as 168mg would likely blow me out even more on those already higher end numbers which I don’t want. That being said, I’ll likely push the Doc to keep me where I am at as their is nothing really ‘ Critical ‘ to be alarmed about. Thanks for chiming in.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me