My LAB Results

Buy Lab Tests Online

Carlitos

Greetings to all.

I want to share my Labs with you guys. I have a lot of questions and concerns and i don't think I'm smart enough to try to interpret this information on my own...."I know what i know and what I don't know". My overall Testosterone levels aren't bad at all, however my free test is concerning (8.2) and the SHBG is pretty high (51.2). Essential, i feel like crap and I've been gaining weight like crazy and this is me on a stricter diet monitoring what i eat and workout 3 days a week. I look forward to the input, thanks in advance.

Attachments

• PEREZCARLITOS LAB RESULTS 4.1.21_Redacted.pdf
    354.2 KB · Views: 70
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

These labs are almost identical to mine before starting HRT. I felt absolutely horrible when my numbers were like urs. Got on HRT and feel a million times better. Every symptom cleared up except my brain fog

Systemlord

My overall Testosterone levels aren't bad at all, however my free test is concerning (8.2) and the SHBG is pretty high (51.2).
You're sugar coating it, your Free T is a D- and can't in any way not be considered bad.

The total T is inert unavailable to your bodies tissues.
i feel like crap and I've been gaining weight like crazy
Here is the result of your Free T score, it's bad.
this is me on a stricter diet monitoring
Please describe diet because starvation, calorie restriction will only increase the SHBG further shrinking your Free T.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The direct free testosterone test is so inaccurate that it should not be used. If you want to be more certain then you can have free T tested by equilibrium dialysis. Otherwise you can rely on the free testosterone calculators. Both Tru-T and Vermeulen put your free T into the healthy normal range, albeit below average. Your estradiol may be a little on the low side relative to testosterone. At 0.3% it's at the bottom of the normal range of 0.3-0.6%. Low estradiol may contribute to weight gain.

I suggest looking into Natesto. Trying this or Empower's version would be a relatively simple way to see if testosterone is really what you're missing. The significant benefit of Natesto is that it's not very suppressive of your existing testosterone production, so your system continues to work normally, which is not at all the case with regular TRT.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching