My issue with HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

M.J

So I have been using testosterone and hcg for some time, I have enoticed again and again that my HCG works amazingly sometimes with long period of continues morning wood and high libido and suddenly goes away.
I am rerunning my protocol just to see was that my hcg ? Recently I was on clomid restarting and I got very good days initially I thought it was clomid, but now I figured that it was HCG. (Using both clomid and HCG)
If HCG work well I don’t Need testosterone, I am checking if maybe my HCG is bad or maybe my fridge not cold enough though I don’t think so.

Did anyone else went through this ? HCG works well sometimes and sometimes it doesn’t ?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gman86

What brand of HCG are u using? When I was on pregnyl, it had an additive that allowed it to stay potent longer. I don’t think my current HCG from Empower has that additive in it. So some HCG may stay potent longer than others

swoops36

HCG seemed to work best for me in spurts. I would take 500-750iu and feel great for a day or two, then it would go away even with continuous dosing. I started doing it just once a month, riding the high feeling knowing it was going to be short lived.

M.J

What brand of HCG are u using? When I was on pregnyl, it had an additive that allowed it to stay potent longer. I don’t think my current HCG from Empower has that additive in it. So some HCG may stay potent longer than others
I am using LG Chem Ivf-C, I could swear I few it working sometimes amazingly and other times not I do 500 EOD I am not sure if HCG act like testosterone as you have honey moon periods but I don’t believe that the case. I keep thinking it just works sometimes and other times not.

M.J

HCG seemed to work best for me in spurts. I would take 500-750iu and feel great for a day or two, then it would go away even with continuous dosing. I started doing it just once a month, riding the high feeling knowing it was going to be short lived.
So you stop using for sometime then reuse again and you get that ?
I may try doing this if that the case. I am redoing my protocol again soon currently restarting with hcg and cllomid.

Vince

Super Moderator
I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week, for about five and a half years now. I've never had any issues with it at all. I get my HCG from Empower pharmacy.

Gman86

I've been injecting 500 IU of HCG twice a week, for about five and a half years now. I've never had any issues with it at all. I get my HCG from Empower pharmacy.

From the time that u started taking HCG, have u ever went a period where u stopped taking it?

Gman86

I am using LG Chem Ivf-C, I could swear I few it working sometimes amazingly and other times not I do 500 EOD I am not sure if HCG act like testosterone as you have honey moon periods but I don’t believe that the case. I keep thinking it just works sometimes and other times not.

Does it comes reconstituted, or does it come in a powder when u get it?

swoops36

So you stop using for sometime then reuse again and you get that ?
I may try doing this if that the case. I am redoing my protocol again soon currently restarting with hcg and cllomid.
Yes. I get the ‘brand new’ feeling for a couple days, no atrophy or ball pain. Works for me

xqfq

The exact same thing happens to me. I’ve only ever used Empower HCG.

It’s like I feel better than I ever have in my life for a few days and then it disappears. I thought it had to do with bottle freshness, but haven’t been able to find a correlation there. I mostly notice it when I stop HCG for a few weeks and then use it again- boom!

There’s been discussion here of the change in levels maybe being what causes good feelings. Guys sometimes feel best between dose changes. Maybe it has something to do with homeostasis in the brain somehow.

M.J

Does it comes reconstituted, or does it come in a powder when u get it?
I have to mix it, I can swear it just work for sometime then it stops working. For example recently I stopped trt went into hcg and clomid only for a restart and I had a honeymoon I was only on clomid and hcg.

Even when I first started taking hcg as monotherapy I did multiple test and T didn’t move it was only two or three days I had high libido immediate I did a test and T was high.

makes me think these HCG boxes are not working or something.
Any other way to test how valid is this ? And can HCG increase progesterone without testosterone ?

M.J

The exact same thing happens to me. I’ve only ever used Empower HCG.

It’s like I feel better than I ever have in my life for a few days and then it disappears. I thought it had to do with bottle freshness, but haven’t been able to find a correlation there. I mostly notice it when I stop HCG for a few weeks and then use it again- boom!

There’s been discussion here of the change in levels maybe being what causes good feelings. Guys sometimes feel best between dose changes. Maybe it has something to do with homeostasis in the brain somehow.
I will do this, cuz coming to think of it each box have three vials (actually 6 u mix two with each other) and I am doing 500EOD if it’s storage issue all three vials should be damaged. 3 vials can last for a month actually more, and I didn’t have high libido that lasted that much. So worth stopping and taking again to see. Thanks

M.J

Or is that affect cuz I stopped it, honeymoon after stopping trt ? is that even possible.

I am redoing soon all my protocol to see if everything I went through will repeat with this sustanon.

Gman86

No, I don't notice anything when I skip my HCG for a week or so.

Thanks Vince. Sorry for all the questions lol. Just wondering if injecting HCG for u is like it is for me, basically like injecting water. Sounds like it might be. But there’s no reason for u to discontinue it to find out. If it ain’t broke, don’t fix it. And if u can afford it, I see no reason to temporarily discontinue it to find out if it’s doing anything for u or not.

Gman86

I have to mix it, I can swear it just work for sometime then it stops working. For example recently I stopped trt went into hcg and clomid only for a restart and I had a honeymoon I was only on clomid and hcg.

Even when I first started taking hcg as monotherapy I did multiple test and T didn’t move it was only two or three days I had high libido immediate I did a test and T was high.

makes me think these HCG boxes are not working or something.
Any other way to test how valid is this ? And can HCG increase progesterone without testosterone ?

Great questions. Not sure if progesterone can be increased without test being increased. Ime, no. When I was on Pregnyl, at 1000iu’s/ week, alongside testosterone, it raised my testosterone by a bunch, raised my DHEA level, and slightly raised my progesterone. Progesterone’s range is pretty tight. It would go from around 0.7 to around 1.0 on Pregnyl. Range for quest is just <1.4. No bottom of the range. And when labs would increase with Pregnyl, testicles were very large. At least the size they were pre-TRT. Almost seemed slightly bigger. For reference, while using Empowers HCG, my testicles are around 50% of their original size I would say. And when I come off of Empowers HCG, they don’t get any smaller. Empowers HCG doesn’t do anything for my test level, and also doesn’t increase progesterone or DHEA even a little bit. It’s literally like it does nothing. So ime, anytime progesterone was increased on HCG, my test and DHEA would increase as well. And this only occurred while on Pregnyl. I’ve tried 2 other brands of compounded HCG briefly, and they also raised DHEA. Not sure about the other labs. They were while I was with a crappy clinic, and didn’t thoroughly test labs.

Also, I was thinking a few days ago about HCG and varying levels being beneficial for some people. Rock H. Johnson on here says he gets benefits from varying hormone levels. I think Cataceous says he also seems to benefit from varying levels. So there might be something to it. And HCG, with its pretty quick half life of 2 days, may be a compound than can offer varying levels for people, if that’s what they’re looking for. Idk, HCG is so complicated. It’s so hit or miss whether people feel better or worse on it. And it’s effects seem to differ based on different brands. And now ur saying that even the same brand seems to have varying results lol. So not sure what to think when it comes to HCG

Last edited:

M.J

Great questions. Not sure if progesterone can be increased without test being increased. Ime, no. When I was on Pregnyl, at 1000iu’s/ week, alongside testosterone, it raised my testosterone by a bunch, raised my DHEA level, and slightly raised my progesterone. Progesterone’s range is pretty tight. It would go from around 0.7 to around 1.0 on Pregnyl. Range for quest is just <1.4. No bottom of the range. And when labs would increase with Pregnyl, testicles were very large. At least the size they were pre-TRT. Almost seemed slightly bigger. For reference, while using Empowers HCG, my testicles are around 50% of their original size I would say. And when I come off of Empowers HCG, they don’t get any smaller. Empowers HCG doesn’t do anything for my test level, and also doesn’t increase progesterone or DHEA even a little bit. It’s literally like it does nothing. So ime, anytime progesterone was increased on HCG, my test and DHEA would increase as well. And this only occurred while on Pregnyl. I’ve tried 2 other brands of compounded HCG briefly, and they also raised DHEA. Not sure about the other labs. They were while I was with a crappy clinic, and didn’t thoroughly test labs.

Also, I was thinking a few days ago about HCG and varying levels being beneficial for some people. Rock H. Johnson on here says he gets benefits from varying hormone levels. I think Cataceous says he also seems to benefit from varying levels. So there might be something to it. And HCG, with its pretty quick half life of 2 days, may be a compound than can offer varying levels for people, if that’s what they’re looking for. Idk, HCG is so complicated. It’s so hit or miss whether people feel better or worse on it. And it’s effects seem to differ based on different brands. And now ur saying that even the same brand seems to have varying results lol. So not sure what to think when it comes to HCG
As you put it, it works sometimes othertimes is like I am injecting water, I am not sure why. However I didn’t notice any change my testicles size while on trt. So maybe it works yet for some reason my body doesn’t want to generate testosterone?!!! Seems there is no easy answer for this.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me