My Hct Dropped on SubQ EOD protocol!

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I swithed to SubQ EOD about 2 months ago. When I made the switch my HCT was 49.5 and I had just donated blood a couple weeks prior to that. I typically donate when my Hct gets around 55, which is usually every 4 months. I just got my new labs back, Hct dropped to 48! I am very happy to see that.
I was originally on SubQ twice a week 50mg X 2, now doing EOD 24mg
On another note E2 went up to 85 so back n AI

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Nashtide

I swithed to SubQ EOD about 2 months ago. When I made the switch my HCT was 49.5 and I had just donated blood a couple weeks prior to that. I typically donate when my Hct gets around 55, which is usually every 4 months. I just got my new labs back, Hct dropped to 48! I am very happy to see that.
I just recently switched my protocol from E3.5D to EOD just to see if I could improve my experience. I wasn’t having any issues. I will not be happy if my E2 goes up. I actually thought more frequent injections would lower E2?

HealthMan

Good news. But you had a dose reduction from 100mg to 84mg a week. Might have nothing to do with EOD vs twice a week

SkyWarn

Good news. But you had a dose reduction from 100mg to 84mg a week. Might have nothing to do with EOD vs twice a week
A very small reduction, but I read here that more frequent dosing requires less to achieve same benefits. My numbers actually went up on this EOD protocol:
Bio Avail T - 599
Free T 24
SHBG- 30 (increased from 24 last draw)
I don't know what total T is, its not showing in the report. Perhaps due to the holiday it hasn't posted. I should know Monday but my guess is its over the range of normal.

While Hematocrit dropped to 48 and Hemoglobin decreased to 15.7, with no blood donations.
The only negative surprisingly is E2 doubled to 85. This must be as a result of the sub-Q since no other variables.
Like someone else mentioned, I hope it lasts.

SkyWarn

How do you come up with the dose difference?

100mg/7x2=28mg EOD.
That is what I’m doing
I read somewhere on here that more frequent dosing requires less T to achieve same benefits. I thought I would cut back a bit and go up as needed. Based on the labs I don't think I need to increase. I feel better on this dosage then on the twice weekly.

HealthMan

A very small reduction, but I read here that more frequent dosing requires less to achieve same benefits. My numbers actually went up on this EOD protocol:
Bio Avail T - 599
Free T 24
SHBG- 30 (increased from 24 last draw)
I don't know what total T is, its not showing in the report. Perhaps due to the holiday it hasn't posted. I should know Monday but my guess is its over the range of normal.

While Hematocrit dropped to 48 and Hemoglobin decreased to 15.7, with no blood donations.
The only negative surprisingly is E2 doubled to 85. This must be as a result of the sub-Q since no other variables.
Like someone else mentioned, I hope it lasts.
Not very small in my opinion. For me a difference from 100 to 110-115mg impacts my HCT a lot

Your trough on EOD will probably be higher hence the higher testosterone levels. But your peak will be lower hence the potential lowering of HCT

Last edited:

Vince

Super Moderator
When I switch to daily injections, my HCT stabilized also. It stays around 48 and I have not had to donate blood for over two and a half years now.

JimGainz

When I switch to daily injections, my HCT stabilized also. It stays around 48 and I have not had to donate blood for over two and a half years now.
Vince can you let us know how many MG/day and your lab values please? I am curious because I need to raise ferritin while also dealing with HCT that rises rapidly so thinking ED dosing might be the answer.

Vince

Super Moderator
Vince can you let us know how many MG/day and your lab values please? I am curious because I need to raise ferritin while also dealing with HCT that rises rapidly so thinking ED dosing might be the answer.

I hope this helps.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching