My First Labs With Nandrolone

Buy Lab Tests Online

fifty

Defy typically always orders this. 140103: Testosterone, Free, Direct With Total Testosterone | LabCorp

Defy is switching to or adding Quest as well however....

--------------------------------

While our lowest negotiated rates are with LabCorp, we have been able to secure discounted costs through Quest as well.

Quest Male HRT Follow Up Panel $374** ($257 LabCorp)
Quest Male HRT Initial Panel $452** ($299 LabCorp)

Quest Women's HRT Follow Up Panel $268** ($212 LabCorp)
Quest Women's HRT Initial Panel $359** ($259 LabCorp)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
Defy typically always orders this. 140103: Testosterone, Free, Direct With Total Testosterone | LabCorp

Defy is switching to or adding Quest as well however....

--------------------------------

While our lowest negotiated rates are with LabCorp, we have been able to secure discounted costs through Quest as well.

Quest Male HRT Follow Up Panel $374** ($257 LabCorp)
Quest Male HRT Initial Panel $452** ($299 LabCorp)

Quest Women's HRT Follow Up Panel $268** ($212 LabCorp)
Quest Women's HRT Initial Panel $359** ($259 LabCorp)
I see there’s one 7 minutes from my house. I’m going to have to check it out. Thanks

SSHSSA74

I like how I feel, on this protocol. I thought my DHT would get lower, it didn’t. I thought my estrogen, will be too low, but it’s not. My shbg pretty much stayed the same. My libido is very strong, also my wood is very strong. Good orgasms.

The one thing that is different, I started sweating at night. Mostly around my neck. It’s a clean sweat, I kind of enjoy waking up, with sweat around my neck.

I feel that my dose is too high, I need to lower it. I thought it would just be the opposite, that I would really need to increase my T dose.
Are you referring to your T dose or Nandrolone dose being too high?

Wilson7

Keep an eye on HB/HCT with the added nandrolone, it can be more potent relative to erythropoiesis than T. When testing DHT also make sure you use the LabCorp LC/MS as their may be cross-reactivity with DHN.

JimGainz

My protocol, 70 mg of nandrolone, 70 mg of testosterone cypionate and 1000 mg of hcg weekly.

I inject 20 mg of nandrolone EOD, 20 mg of testosterone EOD and 500 iu of hcg twice a week.

Pregnenolone 10 mg, 25 mg of DHEA and no AI.

Labs are from LabCorp.

Testosterone, Serum >1500 H ng/dL range 264-916
Free Testosterone(Direct) 27.9 H pg/mL range 6.6-18.1
Dihydrotestosterone 53 ng/dL
DHEA-Sulfate 502.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)
Estradiol, Sensitive 25.3 pg/mL range 8.0-35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 49.8 nmol/L range 19.3-76.4
Hematocrit 49.7 % range 37.5-51.0
Albumin 4.2 g/dL range 3.8-4.8
Nice numbers Vince. Wanted to know if you inject the HCG on days you normally pin Test or in between? Also, any reason why you don’t pin smaller amounts of HCG along with your EOD test injections?

Vince

Super Moderator
Nice numbers Vince. Wanted to know if you inject the HCG on days you normally pin Test or in between? Also, any reason why you don’t pin smaller amounts of HCG along with your EOD test injections?
I really have no reason to inject less hCG. I like the feeling I get from it, and I have no estrogen issues. I inject every day and on two days I inject twice, the days I inject hCG. Thankfully, with the EasyTouch 29G half inch syringe, I have no scarring issues.

One day I inject testosterone and the next day I inject nandrolone. On my hCG day, I inject hcg with T or N, Whatever day it falls on.

Another Great Day

My mistake seeing as his FT was direct I thought he may have had them done together using this test:

Looking over his labs and seeing where his TT sits his doctor must have requested the TT ECLIA.
Hello, Searching thru older posts. Am I correct that
Then if the reference range on your blood work is 264-916 ng/dL then it would have been LC/MS-MS.

Testosterone, Total, Women, Children, and Hypogonadal Males, LC/MS-MS
TEST: 070001
Test number copied

CPT: 84403

Methodology

Liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)

Reference Interval
View attachment 10861

Seeing as you had TT tested and FT (direct analog enzyme immunoassay) than you most likely had this test done: 070195: Testosterone, Free, Direct With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS | LabCorp

Testosterone, Free, Direct With Total Testosterone, LC/MS-MS
TEST: 070195
Test number copied

CPT: 84402; 84403

Methodology

Free: Direct analog enzyme immunoassay (EIA); Total: liquid chromatography/tandem mass spectrometry (LC/MS-MS)

View attachment 10862

Although the refernece range is not listed it should still be 264-916 ng/dL for TT (LC/MS-MS).

Hello Madman, Searching thru older posts. Am I correct that this is the LabCorp lab test I should request when taking NPP?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me