My experience with Ipamorelin

Buy Lab Tests Online

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I think Ipamorelin is one of the best GH secretagogues (and cleanest in terms of side effects). Too bad the FDA is after all compounded peptides (except Sermorelin, which is FDA approved but not very effective).

Lots of discussions here: ipamorelin

Also, you may want to download this slide set I put together around 2 years ago to train doctors. It may need some updating.

Peptide Ipamorelin Lecture Nelson Vergel.jpg

Attachments

• GH Secretagogue Product Fact Slides (1).pdf
    747.9 KB · Views: 132
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

nodoctor

What a fantastic deck. Thanks! Sounds like you think I'm reducing or killing my benefits by reconstituting ipamoreline, cjc w/o dac, bpc 157, and bp500 so I'll just stop being a wuss and keep it in 4 bottles and do 4 different injections 5x/wk. If it doesn't desensitize then I guess I could do 7 days with no off-cycle, but I always try to make gradual changes with stuff I don't fully understand.

Curious why people cycle Sermorlin with Ipamorelin but it sounds like maybe it's just that Sermorlin is fda approved. And curious why cjc wasn't in your deck, but maybe because it's only more recently been realized how well it combined with GHRHs?

Lastly, I'm thinking of adding a little semaglutide to accelerate fat loss, and topical dutasteride to keep my hair (because I'm adding a little Deca to my Cypionate regiment) and my impression is that the mechanism of action for peptides makes problematic interactions with other drugs highly unlikely--would love any feedback on whether I'm being naive in that.

Outcome

Excited to be starting up Ipamorelin again after a roughly 8 month break. No rhyme or reason for the break.. just stopped taking it. Probably go 3-4 months and evaluate. I have a baseline # on Igf-1 this time around

Weasel

My IGF-1 Actually dropped by 20pts when using IPA. I could not tell that it did anything for me. The more products I try from Empower the more I question them.

nodoctor

My IGF-1 Actually dropped by 20pts when using IPA. I could not tell that it did anything for me. The more products I try from Empower the more I question them.
Don’t know them but there are so many good sources, if I felt I got bunk even once and was pretty sure I would immediately leave that manufacture and never come back.

Guided_by_Voices

I felt dramatically more combined cjc1295 w/o dac
My understanding is that it is almost always most effective (or effective at all) to combine a GHRH and GHRP. One instigates a pulse of GH and the other enlarges the pulse. Just enlarging the pulse will do almost nothing unless a pulse just happens to happen at the same time.

BigTex

I will donate a good source for ipamorelin and all the other peptides. This site is owned by a friend of mine and I know positively his products are very good. I know his source.

Reconpeptides use the code " BILLY" to get a 15% discount

nodoctor

occurred to me that maybe your igf-1 dropped because you get a pop from your ghrh and ghrp but you're probably doing it at night and then testing labs in the morning...? The pulse nature of gh might mean testing blood is highly time sensitive. I know for sure mine's working but just got labs and didn't have super high igf-1.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me