My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
I doubt Clarus can't claw their way out of this mess.
They have already made up their mind!

Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. Announces Plan for Near-Term Sale of JATENZO® Using Structured Process Through Chapter 11 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code
September 5, 2022

The bidding process and auction for JATENZO (testosterone undecanoate capsules; C-III) are projected to conclude in late October 2022

NORTHBROOK, Ill., Sept. 05, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) -- Clarus Therapeutics Holdings, Inc. (Clarus) (OTC: CRXT), a pharmaceutical company dedicated to providing solutions to unmet medical needs by advancing androgen therapies, announced today that it, together with its wholly-owned subsidiary Clarus Therapeutics, Inc., has filed voluntary petitions under Chapter 11 of the Bankruptcy Code in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware (the Court). Clarus has also filed a motion seeking authorization to pursue an auction and sale process under Section 363 of the U.S. Bankruptcy Code of its sole commercial asset, JATENZO, which is approved for use by healthcare providers to treat testosterone deficiency in men with certain medical conditions.

Clarus has filed a series of motions with the Court seeking to ensure the continuation of normal operations while on this path. Clarus believes that it has sufficient financial resources to meet its operational and financial obligations to patients, healthcare providers, suppliers, and employees through the Chapter 11 process. In addition, scaled-back efforts will continue to support the commercialization of JATENZO.

“After thoroughly exploring our strategic options in a robust process conducted by the Capital Structure Advisory team at Raymond James, and in light of the extremely challenging financial markets, Clarus’ Board of Directors and its senior management team have unanimously concluded that a structured sale process represents the best possible solution for Clarus and its stakeholders,” said Dr, Robert Dudley, CEO of Clarus.
“We strongly believe that JATENZO has the potential to be a valuable product for the treatment of men with testosterone deficiency and, with continued commercialization efforts, to capture increasing market share over time. Unfortunately, Clarus is no longer in a tenable financial position to provide such efforts nor remain a viable entity.”

The proposed bidding procedures, if approved by the Court, would allow interested parties to submit binding offers to acquire substantially all of Clarus’ assets (i.e., principally JATENZO and related assets), which would be purchased free and clear of Clarus’ indebtedness and certain liabilities. Interested parties could include both strategic and financial buyers, for whom substantial due diligence materials are available.

Additional information about this process and proposed asset sale, as well as other documents related to the Chapter 11 proceedings, is available through Clarus’ claims agent, Stretto, Inc. Clarus’ legal counsel is Goodwin Procter, LLP, and Potter Anderson & Corroon LLP, and its investment banker is Raymond James & Associates, Inc. Clarus has also named Lawrence Perkins of Sierra Constellation Partners, LLC as Chief Restructuring Officer during the Chapter 11 process. Interested parties should contact Geoffrey Richards ([email protected]) and Simon Wein ([email protected]) at Raymond James for additional information related to the auction and sale process and for access to due diligence materials. Clarus filed the voluntary Chapter 11 petition in the U.S. Bankruptcy Court for the District of Delaware, Case No. 22-10845.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I don't have anymore heat intolerance since skipping my phlebotomy last month, it could be 100 degrees outside and I'd be the wiser. I used to feel hot at 66 degrees.

Systemlord

My latest testosterone panel shows Total T at 1052 ng/dL at 4 hours (peak levels at 2 hours). My hemoglobin did go back up to 18.9 and did get phlebotomized. I'm heat intolerant again and skipping my last phlebotomy got rid of the heat intolerance.

If these labs are correct, my peak is a little higher.

The only thing that changed is I'm going to the gym everyday. I feel perfectly fine.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

1,052 ng/dL

221 - 716 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, FREE, CALCULATED

33.6 ng/dL

7.0 - 36.7 ng/dL

My endo's view on my current levels ->

Yes, the testosterone level doesn't bother me too much as the free levels are normal and my guess is it is the timing of when you checked your levels in relationship to your dose. It's more the hemoglobin levels long term putting strain on the heart due to the excess thickness of the blood.

Last edited:

Hyrulewarrior1978

No, I'm very careful and count the number of all my pills and supplements each time I take them. I take my iron and potassium together, then my BP and Jardence, vitamin D and K and the last my Jatenzo.
Okay so you take one 237mg pill at 8am and when do you take the next pill? At dinner? Sorry if I’m confused.

Systemlord

Okay so you take one 237mg pill at 8am and when do you take the next pill?
Jatenzo is dosing twice daily, so every 12 hours. I take my second dose at 8 p.m. and have been doing this for over a year.

That 1052 ng/dL 12 hours later will be closer to 300 ng/dL. In the beginning my endo didn't know anything about the Jatenzo and had me tested at the wrong times, so I have dozens of labs showing 289 and 387 at 12 hours even after going from 158, to 198 and 237 mg dosage increases.

If is best to take Jatenzo with food, preferably with 30+ grams of fats which is how it's absorbed in the intestine.

Last edited:

Charliebizz

Jatenzo is dosing twice daily, so every 12 hours. I take my second dose at 8 p.m. and have been doing this for over a year.

That 1052 ng/dL 12 hours later will be closer to 300 ng/dL. In the beginning my endo didn't know anything about the Jatenzo and had me tested at the wrong times, so I have dozens of labs showing 289 and 387 at 12 hours.

If is best to take Jatenzo with food, preferably with 30+ grams of fats which is how it's absorbed in the intestine.
Sorry if I missed it. Have you done any other testing on jatenzo. Like dht and any other upstream hormones. I’m one of those guys can’t seem to get trt right. Really interested in jatenzo. Since I know how much you struggled with trt.

Interesting how on injections if I recall you couldn’t handle t levels much above mid range and you can on the pill

Systemlord

Have you done any other testing on jatenzo.
I'm about to do an LH and FSH today to see what HPTA suppression looks like on Jatenzo. I think testing DHT is redundant and won't do anything other than to feed my curiosity. The same thing goes for estrogen.

Aside from routine lab testing for prevention, people mostly run labs when there are problems.

Last edited:

Charliebizz

That has to do with the half-life, creating steady flat hormones causes problems, except I need frequent dosing to make TRT work.
Have you ever missed your night jatenzo dose ? How did it feel if you did. I know cream had benefits for me My libido was great erections amazing But was Getting fatigue and shit moods. I don’t even know how I would go about getting jatenzo. I’m with defy. I’m not sure if I can get a local dr like a urologist to prescribe it for me without jumping through hoops. My mental state is probably the worst part for me with trt. I actually feel worse the more frequent I go injection wise. I’m super depressed on daily’s. I was ok on 3x a week. Currently on 1x a week but feel too high the on day. 2-4

Charliebizz

Yes, early on in treatment using Jatenzo I did feel bad after missing a dose, however several months into treatment, if I missed a dose I wasn't even aware that I missed a dose until I saw it in my medicine container the following morning.
You got me really thinking About trying it. I can’t handle higher levels on injections but when I lower too much I lose th benefits

Hyrulewarrior1978

I'm about to do an LH and FSH today to see what HPTA suppression looks like on Jatenzo. I think testing DHT is redundant and won't do anything other than to feed my curiosity. The same thing goes for estrogen.

Aside from routine lab testing for prevention, people mostly run labs when there are problems.
Please post your lab results. Thank you for sharing. So I guess it’s like the creams and a blood test is required 4-6 hours after. Good to know. Honestly I think these short half life preparations are the best for trt long term. Jmo

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching