My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

Costco makes a nice chewable sugar free vit C product or just have a grapefruit as your special treat every few days.
I'm going to get some this weekend, I have hated having to drink orange juice as I want to gag because it's so bitter! If I don't drink exactly 9 ounces, at 8 ounces I have a low level cough all day which become unbearable if I don't take any at all.

I had a cough for since my early 20's until a few years ago and up until recently I've never had vitamin C in my diet at any point in my life.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

Well after over-supplementing vitamin D and having this affect iron absorption, dragging ferritin down from 99->43, after stopping vitamin D 6 weeks ferritin is 79 and climbing.

My endo has prescribed phlebotomies every month because my blood gets to thick after two months and he doesn't want to cause strain on my heart. Hemoglobin in one month went from 16.6-> 18 and 2 weeks later (6 weeks 16.6->19) later 19.

I've never seen a reduction in ferritin after these phlebotomies and never had a problem with ferritin until the vitamin D over-supplementation.

Although iron pills do not deplete your supply of vitamin D, the opposite may occur. According to a December 2018 articles published by Nutrients, excessive vitamin D or its lengthy supplementation can impair iron absorption.

My SHBG is now 18 and climbing! I expect to see it in the 20's on my next test.

Last edited:

JA Battle

Well after over-supplementing vitamin D and having this affect iron absorption, dragging ferritin down from 99->43, after 6 weeks ferritin is 79 and climbing.

My endo has prescribed phlebotomies every month because my blood gets to thick after two months. I've never seen a reduction in ferritin after these phlebotomies and never had a problem with ferritin until the vitamin D over-supplementation.

Are you taking anything with zinc or have you in the past? Try to stay away from minerals unless there is a clear need.

Vitamin a is needed to make ceruloplasamin as well as copper. I bet you are copper deficient as well. Try taking 2.5 mg of copper and 10000 iu of vit a for a month along 60mgish of iron bisglycinate. And eat red meat for additional cofactors and to not tip the scale against zinc too drastically.

JA Battle

Ceruloplasamin is needed to load and distribute iron. Have you tested copper and ceruloplasamin. Rarely do minerals end up depleted in their lonesome. When you donate blood your also depleting yourself of important cofactors required for metabolizing iron. Copper and iron and zinc get depleted together. This could also be a variable behind your high hematocrit dilemma

Systemlord

I seem to be having the urge to cough, like a failed sneeze, joint pain and feel my heart working harder especially while sleeping or at rest. I woke up the other night, fatigued and could feel as though my heart was struggling to pump the blood that feels like mud.

It takes me a month to go from HBG 16.6 and HCT 50% to 19.2 and 57%. I'm do for another phlebotomy May 3rd and will be getting them monthly starting from May onwards.

Well after over-supplementing vitamin D and having this affect iron absorption, dragging ferritin down from 99->43, after stopping vitamin D 6 weeks ferritin is 79 and climbing.

My endo has prescribed phlebotomies every month because my blood gets to thick after two months and he doesn't want to cause strain on my heart. Hemoglobin in one month went from 16.6-> 18 and 2 weeks later (6 weeks 16.6->19) later 19.

I've never seen a reduction in ferritin after these phlebotomies and never had a problem with ferritin until the vitamin D over-supplementation.

Hi, interesting i also have Low Ferritin (22), for the past many years i was taking 6-8K IU's of Vitamin D a day. Who told you Vitamin D can affect iron absorption? What is considered over consumption?

Systemlord

Who told you Vitamin D can affect iron absorption?
Post #142 above, link provided.

What is considered over consumption?
Now we are getting into murky waters because everyone is different, so it becomes what is too much vitamin D for an individual.

the past many years i was taking 6-8K IU's of Vitamin D

A normal daily allowance for vitamin D is 400 iu for an adult.

Last edited:

Steve78

Didn’t read all 8 pages, sorry, but can you recap if still on jatenzo, dose, labs and how you are doing?

Sorry for the laziness

Fortunate

Didn’t read all 8 pages, sorry, but can you recap if still on jatenzo, dose, labs and how you are doing?

Sorry for the laziness
If this question is for @Systemlord, then I believe the answer is yes, but I don’t want to speak for him. If this question is for me, I tried it a few times for a few days each and couldn’t get past a few days. Just didn’t like it.

Systemlord

I had labs done a week after my phlebotomy and hemoglobin was 19 and hematocrit 54%.

Anyone have a clue as to why my blood levels didn't decrease after the phlebotomy?

I wasn't dehydrated either.

Last edited:

Systemlord

I wanted to share the extremely consistent results I'm getting with Jatenzo at 237 mg twice-daily. All tests were done at 4-4.75 hours after my morning dosage.

The first and fourth labs were done exactly at 12 p.m. The second and third set of labs were done at 12:30-12:45 p.m. due to arrival time or waiting in line longer.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

Your value 652 ng/dL

Standard range 221 - 716 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

Your value 609 ng/dL

Standard range 221 - 716 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

Your value 628 ng/dL

Standard range 240 - 871 ng/dL

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

Your value 644 ng/dL

This set of labs was before the two months mark of a dosing change at exactly 12 p.m. As you can see things are still changing within my body within the first two months even though I reach a steady-state after seven days.

TESTOSTERONE, TOTAL

Your value 715 ng/dL

Last edited:

Systemlord

I almost forgot, every time I test it it's higher than previously. This is not the 20 value I hoped for, but I'll get there.

SEX HORMONE BINDING GLOBULIN

Your value 19 nmol/L

Standard range 11 - 78 nmol/L

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel