My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

Maxwell676

Just a quick question. Are you a type one or type 2 diabetic? What do you do to control your insulin levels?
Thank you for all of this great and very detailed information. I am not diabetic. I was diagnosed as having the metabolic syndrome 20+ years ago - but all of my numbers and lab values have been very well managed. HbA1c = 5.4 Hasn't moved in 10 years.

My doctor's "theory" is that if could raise my T-levels into the normal range ... I would have an even better chance of controlling the insulin resistance that comes with the metabolic syndrome.

I'm just wrestling with whether it's worth the risk. The Jatenzo PI is daunting and scary!

Seems like I might upset the apple cart and all that's working really well ... just to SEE if I can get any benefit from higher T-levels with Jatenzo. But, really can't decide if it's worth the risk. I mean, if you have to carefully watch BP, hemoglobin, hematocrit, iron levels, etc ... Seems like a lot of downside risk for an unknown "potentially" positive outcome.

Very confused.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

But, really can't decide if it's worth the risk. I mean, if you have to carefully watch BP, hemoglobin, hematocrit, iron levels, etc ...
It's not as bad as it sounds, you read any of the side effects of medicines and it can seem scary, but you can always manage CBC by adjusting the dosage.

Maxwell676

It's not as bad as it sounds, you read any of the side effects of medicines and it can seem scary, but you can always manage CBC by adjusting the dosage.
Thank you so much for the reply. And, encouragement. I haven't made a decision yet. Just gathering more information.

The key issue is NO other formulation has ever gotten my T North of 250. So, that's what I'm wrestling with. I haven't really reaped any benefits ... and Jatenzo, although promising some, seems quite risky. I know the FDA refused approval twice ... before finally relenting. So, still just can't decide what I'm comfortable with.

ivkonst2017

I'm a type 2 diabetic, I'm on the Jetanzo, Jardiance and excersise to control my diabetes.

I guess it's time for another update, I'm still on the 158 twice daily and not having the same issues as before and believe I started Jatenzo too close to my cypionate injections which drove up my hematocrit.
You also had the NAFLD, right? I also do and feel good in terms of TRT only on sustanon and terrible on enanthate/cypionate.
My doctor suggests I may need fast acting esters due to the liver issue and not cleaving well the longer esters. Wondering if the situation with you may be similar and proving his point...

ivkonst2017

Yes I do. Whatever I choose a daily or every other day protocol with injections which starts to work well, I get swelling on my right side of my abdomen and it gets really hot.
From the testosterone? This is really interesting and may further prove this point

Have you tried doing propionate?

ivkonst2017

These symptoms don't occur is ferritin is low and have always suspected the liver even though enzymes are normal.

Also the injections increases my SHBG by 50% on the daily and EOD protocol, but not the Jatenzo.
Well its good you found something that works, but also that liver must be taken care of.

Ive made now my top priority fixing my NAFLD which by the way seems Ive had since being a little kid.

I started a supplements protocol for the liver receny and lost 8kg in the last 5 months, planning to loose 5-6 more and want to go down possibly at around 12 percent body fat. My thyroid was so so before going on caloric deficit, but now t3 is really midrange and I seriosly consider starting some thyroid replacement as well, will discuss that with my practicioner in September, he also said that may be on the table

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com

Systemlord

@Systemlord, how do you feel?
I feel good, I do have to get a phlebotomy every month because my hematocrit settles at 56% on Jatenzo. My glucose levels are now at 125 and A1C continuing to drop.

I still require 112mg of iron daily and actually feel low iron at night time and mornings. I always feel better immediately after taking my iron. I feel as if my body isn't regulating things correctly.

I decreased my vitamin C last week, felt bad doing so and went backup to my previous dosage, felt amazing for a few days having way more energy than normal and then just when back feel good with not as good energy levels.

I know vitamin C affects iron absorption and must have something to do with it.

Last edited:

Systemlord

Lately I have been feeling extremely dizzy, lightheaded upon standing from a sitting position or when lying down on the bed or getting up from lying down to a standing position, it's when transitioning from these positions that I almost fall over completely and have to stumble around to get my balance.

If I am exercising, none of these symptoms occur. Lately I have notice my blood pressure is the lowest I've ever seen it in my entire life, 106/66, that's with a hematocrit of 56% and these are the reading before and after the phlebotomy 2 days ago

I pretty much expected these symptoms to disappear after the phlebotomy, but they have continued unchanged and will retest a week after to see where my CBC levels are.

Also in the last week my erections have been really improving and quite dramatically, everyday sees an immense improvement!

My glucose levels are also decreasing and most probably why I am seeing improvements in erectile function, I am in the 110-120 fasting ranges now and am taking Jardiance.

I have messaged my doctor and will be next week before I hear anything, could this be low blood pressure when at a state of rest.

I have considered cutting my beta blocker (Zebeta) into a 1/4th (1.25mg) instead of 1/2 (2.5mg).

Last edited:

sammmy

This is called "orthostatic hypotension".

I have it too and it happens to me in a hot summer when everything thermally expands/dilates, including blood vessels. I partially blackout for 1-2 seconds, my vision gets sprinkled with black dots, when I rise from a long sitting, and I always hold onto something during the mini blackout.

Traditional medicine explains it with blood vessels failing to narrow when you stand up so your brain loses blood pressure.

Systemlord

Today I cut my beta-blocker into 1/4 from 1/2 and a couple after after my morning dosage I notice I feel surprisingly better, all day energy is higher and mentally sharper.

There is still a hint of those symptoms, but nowhere near as bad as days prior.

I'm starting to wonder if I should cease the beta-blocker all together.

Systemlord

It turns out I am allergic to grape juice and it was never the beta-blocker causing the dizziness and headaches. Around the time these symptoms started I had just switched from OJ to grape juice to get my daily vitamin C.

Systemlord

I'm still dizzy and may have found a reason, my Total T was measured at two different times during the day and strangely didn't change hardly at all. So at 8:30 a.m it was 266 and at 2 p.m was 276 which means it dropped way more quickly and this is where it should be at 12 hours, not at 6 hours.

What I don't understand is why my trough levels aren't lower considering my Total T levels declined much sooner in the day. My hemoglobin (.5) and hematocrit (-2.5%) has declined as well.

I will be starting 198mg twice daily tomorrow. I will not be getting anymore phlebotomies because after this second one a month after my first donation, a couple days afterwards I started feeling the same way I feel when ferritin/iron were low in the past.

Systemlord

I have a strong suspicion that I have sleep apnea and it's dose dependent. I wake up at night catching myself holding my breath, then gasping for air followed by elevated heart rates.

Last week I woke to a rapid heart rate and was breathing heavy as if out of breath. I'm do for an official sleep study on Jan 6th, but already know what the outcome will be.

My hematocrit is 57.1% and hemoglobin 19.2. I'm do for a phlebotomy on Monday and will be doing it until I get treatment for sleep apnea.

My Total T is peaking at 1081 ng/dL and is 397 at 12 hours. My SHBG is 16.

Systemlord

A single phlebotomy dropped hematocrit to 51.2 and hemoglobin to 17.5 g/dL. The day after the phlebotomy I could barely walk, was very weak and day two all my high energy came back as if I hadn't done a phlebotomy at all.

Gman86

A single phlebotomy dropped hematocrit to 51.2 and hemoglobin to 17.5 g/dL. The day after the phlebotomy I could barely walk, was very weak and day two all my high energy came back as if I hadn't done a phlebotomy at all.

Was ur energy at the same level as before donating blood, or was it higher than before? Did u feel any ill effects from having a HCT of 57?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me