My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I wanted to start a thread detailing my personal experience with Jatenzo (oral TRT) which is remarkable in how quickly it has shown results when compared with injections. The first week on Jatenzo was very pleasant unlike my experience after dosing changes on injections, all with minimal swings and I felt things stabilize on day 7 which is where things felt consistent.

The first few days on Jatenzo my glucose levels were the lowest, then over the next two and a half weeks I would see glucose levels fluctuate wildly and at the end of week three a return to those same lower fasting and lower peak glucose I saw in the beginning of treatment.

I started with a fasting glucose in the 220-260 range, peak glucose in the 369 range after meals and now I'm seeing 140's fasting, and 140's 1-2 hours after meals all in three weeks time! When I started Jatenzo I had cypionate half-lives built up in my system which is almost completely out of my system and things are still progressing in the same direction.

The strongest perceived benefits thus far is wellbeing and sexual function being the most notable improvements and I notice a connection between lowering of glucose and erectile function.

I have started feeling erectile sensitivity during the daytime if only briefly like a lightswitch flickering on and off which is pretty intense. I'm going to be drawing labs soon to see what kind of numbers I'm getting on 158mg twice daily which is the lowest dosage for Jatenzo.

My blood pressure is well controlled and am seeing it decrease every so often (120/65) and resting heart rate in the low 60-70's. My veins are very noticeable in my hands, arms and legs.

I will continue to update this log and detail my experience going forward.

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Dicky

This is pretty remarkable considering some of the challenges you've faced in the past. IIRC you felt pretty awful, suffering from possible low iron?

madman

Super Moderator
So does this shut down natural production or is it similar to Natesto?

Looking over the Natesto study there was a statistically significant decrease in LH/FSH but far from the decrease seen in men taking injectable T where sometimes LH/FSH becomes undetectable.

Screenshot (5520).png

Natesto has the advantage of short-lived peaks/long trough time.

Screenshot (5519).png

In the Jatenzo study, LH/FSH levels were significantly depressed.

Oral TU (BID) resulted in a 70% decrease in LH/FSH.

Screenshot (5515).png

Screenshot (5516).png

Screenshot (5517).png

Attachments

• Screenshot (5519).png
    Screenshot (5519).png
    52.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Screenshot (5520).png
    Screenshot (5520).png
    84.8 KB · Views: 109

Willyt

I wanted to start a thread detailing my personal experience with Jatenzo (oral TRT) which is remarkable in how quickly it has shown results when compared with injections. The first week on Jatenzo was very pleasant unlike my experience after dosing changes on injections, all with minimal swings and I felt things stabilize on day 7 which is where things felt consistent.

The first few days on Jatenzo my glucose levels were the lowest, then over the next two and a half weeks I would see glucose levels fluctuate wildly and at the end of week three a return to those same lower fasting and lower peak glucose I saw in the beginning of treatment.

I started with a fasting glucose in the 220-260 range, peak glucose in the 369 range after meals and now I'm seeing 140's fasting, and 140's 1-2 hours after meals all in three weeks time! When I started Jatenzo I had cypionate half-lives built up in my system which is almost completely out of my system and things are still progressing in the same direction.

The strongest perceived benefits thus far is wellbeing and sexual function being the most notable improvements and I notice a connection between lowering of glucose and erectile function.

I have started feeling erectile sensitivity during the daytime if only briefly like a lightswitch flickering on and off which is pretty intense. I'm going to be drawing labs soon to see what kind of numbers I'm getting on 158mg twice daily which is the lowest dosage for Jatenzo.

My blood pressure is well controlled and am seeing it decrease every so often (120/65) and resting heart rate in the low 60-70's. My veins are very noticeable in my hands, arms and legs.

What is your theory on why you are having more success with oral versus injectable?
It will be interesting to see your blood results once you’re ramped up.

Systemlord

New update on my progress on Jatenzo, in the beginning I was taking Jatenzo once daily and starting feeling not as good after starting twice daily dosing. When I excersise mildly about 15 minutes later I start to feel strange in my head and feel run down.

I actually thought my levels were going to end up low and took double the dosage and it took the unwell feeling to the next level confirming my levels are already too high. I'm going to split the capsule in three quarters or by half and store the remainder in a glass vial for in the evening.

My A1C decreased 1.5% in less than five weeks and fasting this morning was 132. Just for some reference, when my Total T is 600 my Free T is 30+ and I believe this is driving the hematocrit upwards and can only imagine where my Free T is when at 989.

I also become extremely irritable and moody after my evening Jetanzo dosing. These higher Total T levels are also dragging my ferritin levels down at a time when they were on an upwards trajectory before starting Jetanzo. My SHBG is also suppressed to 14 and believe the higher Total T to be the reason, on injections (469 ng/dL) SHBG was 24.

Jetanzo dosing on 158 twice daily.

Total T = 989 -> 2 hours after in the morning
Total T = 668 -> 6 hours after
Total T = 250 -> 12 hours after in the morning before my Jetanzo
Hematocrit = 56.1
Hemoglobin = 18.1
Triglycerides 331-> 196
A1C 9.5-> 8.0

Last edited:

madman

Super Moderator
Jatenzo looks equivalent to topical testosterone on the graph "Other short acting Testosterone formulations".

Results: At study completion, the mean serum equivalent T Cavg for the oral TU group was 489 ± 154.9 ng/dL. When stratified by age, there were 26, 36, and 104 men in the 18 – 40, 40 – 50, and > 50 y/o groups, respectively. Overall, the LH concentrations significantly suppressed ~75%; and the FSH concentrations significantly suppressed ~65% (See Table). While LH and FSH concentrations significantly suppressed for all age groups, the concentrations of FSH remained in the normal range, in all age groups. In contrast, the concentration of LH remained in the normal range only for the 18 – 40 y/o group (See table).

Conclusion
: Oral TU caused reductions in gonadotropins in this cohort of hypogonadal men, but gonadotropin concentrations remained within normal limits in younger men. Although the impact of these findings on spermatogenesis and fertility needs additional evaluation, these results suggest that oral TU does not have as significant of a suppressive impact on the HPG axis as some other forms of T replacement, which could potentially result in a reduced suppression of spermatogenesis in men 18-40 yrs.

Systemlord

HCT 56 !!!
When I started Jatenzo my Total T levels were already 700-800 do to being on 100mg cypionate per week and together with Jatenzo this more than likely put my Total T within a week to 1500+ which drove my hematocrit upwards.

The most recent labs were done long after the cypionate washed out of my system.

SSHSSA74

When I started Jatenzo my Total T levels were already 700-800 do to being on 100mg cypionate per week and together with Jatenzo this more than likely put my Total T within a week to 1500+ which drove my hematocrit upwards.

The most recent labs were done long after the cypionate washed out of my system.
How is your libido now and did you ever try a cream only or a cream w/ injections protocol?

Systemlord

How is your libido now and did you ever try a cream only or a cream w/ injections protocol?
The libido and sexual function are improving gradually, I don't absorb creams worth a darn, it hits my system fast and is cleared out too quickly for me to benefit from it.

ivkonst2017

I think this again proves my post that some people me included need fast acting testosterone and quick testosterone fluctuations to feel good. Ive had horrible on enanthate and cypionate and this products are out of consideration ever again for me and I feel good only on frequently administered sustanon that contains fast esters.

If this Jatenzo comes to Europe Im willing to try it.
Is it true it does not completely suppress natural production due to pulsation? This would be another huge plus for me

Maxwell676

Wow!

Thank you for your reply ... and all of this detailed information.

As a newbie ... SUPER helpful!

Thanks Again!

Vince

Super Moderator
New update on my progress on Jatenzo, in the beginning I was taking Jatenzo once daily and starting feeling not as good after starting twice daily dosing. When I excersise mildly about 15 minutes later I start to feel strange in my head and feel run down.

I actually thought my levels were going to end up low and took double the dosage and it took the unwell feeling to the next level confirming my levels are already too high. I'm going to split the capsule in three quarters or by half and store the remainder in a glass vial for in the evening.

My A1C decreased 1.5% in less than five weeks and fasting this morning was 132. Just for some reference, when my Total T is 600 my Free T is 30+ and I believe this is driving the hematocrit upwards and can only imagine where my Free T is when at 989.

I also become extremely irritable and moody after my evening Jetanzo dosing. These higher Total T levels are also dragging my ferritin levels down at a time when they were on an upwards trajectory before starting Jetanzo. My SHBG is also suppressed to 14 and believe the higher Total T to be the reason, on injections (469 ng/dL) SHBG was 24.

Jetanzo dosing on 158 twice daily.

Total T = 989 -> 2 hours after in the morning
Total T = 668 -> 6 hours after
Total T = 250 -> 12 hours after in the morning before my Jetanzo
Hematocrit = 56.1
Hemoglobin = 18.1
Triglycerides 331-> 196
A1C 9.5-> 8.0
Just a quick question. Are you a type one or type 2 diabetic? What do you do to control your insulin levels?

Systemlord

Are you a type one or type 2 diabetic? What do you do to control your insulin levels?
I'm a type 2 diabetic, I'm on the Jetanzo, Jardiance and excersise to control my diabetes.

I guess it's time for another update, I'm still on the 158 twice daily and not having the same issues as before and believe I started Jatenzo too close to my cypionate injections which drove up my hematocrit.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching