My Experience On Jatenzo (Oral TRT) Log

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

It seems since I started vitamin K supplements my hemoglobin has come down a full point to 17.9, normally I'm at or above 18.8 and as high as 19.2. If I can maintain or reduce hemoglobin further, I don't see a reason to get phlebotomized anymore.

My hematocrit is 52.7% and is usually 55%.

The vitamin K has reduced my urination frequency and volume.

ajax31

It seems since I started vitamin K supplements my hemoglobin has come down a full point to 17.9, normally I'm at or above 18.8 and as high as 19.2. If I can maintain or reduce hemoglobin further, I don't see a reason to get phlebotomized anymore.

Vitamin K2 (mk-4 or mk-7)?

M.J

I need to do that, what kind of vitamin k ur using ? I have the one Vince recommended before.

M.J

But why does vitamin k reduces hemoglobin ?

Systemlord

But why does vitamin k reduces hemoglobin ?
When I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency, I also had a vitamin K problem.

So starting vitamin D supplementation and also having low vitamin K, in turn leached calcium out of my bones and deposited in my soft tissue and made me urinate a lot.

Dehydration increases hematocrit and hemoglobin.

So vitamin K indirectly affected my hemoglobin.

Systemlord

I need to do that, what kind of vitamin k ur using ?
A cheap brand off Amazon.

Screenshot_20220820-165454_Amazon Shopping.jpg

M.J

When I was diagnosed with a vitamin D deficiency, I also had a vitamin K problem.

So starting vitamin D supplementation and also having low vitamin K, in turn leached calcium out of my bones and deposited in my soft tissue and made me urinate a lot.

Dehydration increases hematocrit and hemoglobin.

So vitamin K indirectly affected my hemoglobin.
So does taking vitamin k reduces hemoglobin ?

ajax31

So does taking vitamin k reduces hemoglobin ?
I believe he’s saying that low vitamin K2 was contributing to excessive urination, which in turn led to dehydration.

The dehydration caused his hemoglobin to appear elevated.

Speculation: the vitamin K2 (mk-4) he took reduced his dehydration, thus making hemoglobin appear lower on the test results.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Ruh roh. I guess I am fortunate that I did not find it to be a good therapeutic option for me, but I am pretty bummed for @Systemlord.
We still have this one. My insurance does not cover it.

Fortunate

We still have this one. My insurance does not cover it.

Has anyone gotten their hands on Tlando yet? I see my doc next week, who has some samples. I guess I can be the sacrificial lamb, but would love it if someone else jumped in the fray with me!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me