My Defy Medical Experience......

Buy Lab Tests Online

Beken

Although I am grateful for western medicine.... it has been incredibly dreadful to navigate. Most of my doctors have been mediocre at best. In fact my last TRT doctor was a quack.

I made an appointment with Defy Medical after seeing that they helped out a few guys who had issues on this forum. The intake guy (sorry I forgot your name) that I spoke to initially was friendly and answered all of my questions. He set me up for an appointee and gave me the option of speaking to a doctor or a NP. Due to my sensitivity issues I opted for a doctor.

Today I spoke with Dr. Calkins. I've had so many issues with TRT and I had a ton of questions. Despite me being all over the place... Dr. Calkins was a great listener and incredibly patient with me. I was on the phone with him for 1 hour and 9 minutes and he answered all of my questions. I hung up feeling like we are going in the right direction and he addressed all of my concerns.

He seem to care about my individual needs instead of the 'cookie cutter' approach that I have dealt with in the past. It felt like a genuine approach to real HRT instead of a bunch of 'bro science' and outdate protocols.

I think this kind of experience is the kind of doctor patient relationship that we all hope for... We live in a world surrounded by a lot of darkness. I think it's important to take a few moments and shed a light on people or businesses who are doing the right thing....

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

Recently they hand wrote a Rx for latest labs that I wanted to process through insurance. No charge. Nothing is free but I appreciated that. Happy I have worked with Defy for almost 5 years.

Thanks for your summary.

Last edited by a moderator:

VacationMan

FWIW, I started with Defy -only- for HCG. I was visiting a urologist for TRT and my PCP for other age-related issues (BP, etc.). Eventually, I kicked my urologist to the curb and turned all my TRT over to Defy. I had learned enough from Defy about TRT and came to the conclusion that my urologist didn't know what he was doing. Now, my PCP orders all my blood work and my insurance covers that at 100%. I share the lab results with Defy and life is good.

It was Defy that helped me and my PCP understand how to effectively treat my thyroid condition (Hashimotos). My PCP at the time didn't thoroughly understand treating thyroid disease. I took it upon myself to learn from the experts at Defy and educate my PCP. Now that we have everything under control, my PCP prescribes my BP and thyroid meds (so those are covered by my insurance). I only work with Defy for TRT, but they're also giving a 2nd eye on the thyroid issues.

Couldn't be happier with the results - but it's been quite a journey getting to that happy place!

VacationMan

Are you on HCG mono therapy to raise testosterone?
Nope. I'm on traditional testosterone cypionate injections. I reached out to Defy to get going on HCG due to the atrophy associated with testosterone injections. I did this because the idiot urologist I -was- seeing wouldn't prescribe HCG. I've since kicked that urologist to the curb and now Defy oversees my HRT and also monitors my thyroid issues.

Gman86

Finding Defy was a literal godsend. Went through quite a few doctors and clinics before finding defy, that didn’t help even a little bit, and cost me thousands. Couldn’t be happier with defy. And like @readalot I also get lab requisitions emailed to me by them at no cost, and run my labs through my insurance. Saves me a bunch of money. Defy could easily charge for lab requisitions, but lucky for their patients they don’t.

mooseman109

Dr Caulkins has been nothing but helpful and cooperative to work with. It id great to hav.e a doc that treats you and not the lab values

Sly

I’ve been with Dr. Caulkins for going on 3 years and he has been very attentive to not only my labs, but how I feel and what my goals are. He really listens and then together we put forward a game plan to a achieve the best possible outcome.

mg707

Nope. I'm on traditional testosterone cypionate injections. I reached out to Defy to get going on HCG due to the atrophy associated with testosterone injections. I did this because the idiot urologist I -was- seeing wouldn't prescribe HCG. I've since kicked that urologist to the curb and now Defy oversees my HRT and also monitors my thyroid issues.
I'm in this exact same situation minus the Thyroid issues. Have you started the HCG yet? Has it helped with testicular atrophy?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me