My daily Testosterone Propionate diary

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
I know now the dose was way too high but I'd never try it again ;)

Dr. Nichols needs to talk about the many men in your situation with low SHBG.....you very well remember when you were injecting 28mg daily (cyp)/196mg/week.....where did that put your TT and more importantly your FT (almost triple the top end of the range).....how did you feel overalll.....not so good I bet!

I watched a lot of the video on YT.....does not phase me one bit as I stand strong on my position regarding trt!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Krocco

25mg prop daily is a high weekly dose of testosterone (175mg/week).....especially if one has low SHBG.

100mg cypionate=70mg active testosterone.....so if one were injecting 25mg cypionate daily (175mg/week) that would be 122.5mg testosterone/week minus the ester

100mg propionate=83mg active testosterone.....you are injecting 25mg propionate daily (175mg/week) that is 145.2mg testosterone/week minus the ester

200mg cypionate/week is 140mg testosterone minus the ester.....175mg propionate/week is 145.2mg testosterone minus the ester

You are basically injecting the equivalent of 200mg cypionate a week.....very high dose for trt and god forbid one has low SHBG as FT will be through the roof!

I think you americans look too much of numbers instead of how you feel. 175mg is the usual starter dosage at here among trt doctors and upping it to 250 per week is not uncommon.. No one in our local forums has ever reported prescription under 125mg per week...

I don´t know were u are from but to me its sounds like hard core TRT. Many and many just need 100mg per week and have really good levels of testo. More is not always better.

Krocco

I don´t know were u are from but to me its sounds like hard core TRT. Many and many just need 100mg per week and have really good levels of testo. More is not always better.

Thats what sometimes wonders me.. how the hell you have such good through levels with dosages that small?? Well ok, ofcourse we have those guys who enjoy all the benefits with taking test-undecaonate 1000mg / 12W but usually we are prescriped sustanon250 at here. Enanthate in some rare cases but you haveto order it from abroad.. 250mg every 10-14 D is a basic prescription for sust or E. But e7d protocol is not unheard of.. propably cause we habe only 1ml ampulles in use and splitting the dosage is officially banned. So if you are low SHBG gyu your levels, with sust atleast are going to look low on 10th day and you get prescriped e7d.
Sure many split the dosage anyways... people are not stupid.

But mumbling that more is not better? What the heck? Have you eaven tried?? I felt the best ever blasting with 500mg a week, with 200mg mast as a sidekick... 250 a week is best from both worlds for libido and energy.. and nice gains too...

Thats what sometimes wonders me.. how the hell you have such good through levels with dosages that small?? Well ok, ofcourse we have those guys who enjoy all the benefits with taking test-undecaonate 1000mg / 12W but usually we are prescriped sustanon250 at here. Enanthate in some rare cases but you haveto order it from abroad.. 250mg every 10-14 D is a basic prescription for sust or E. But e7d protocol is not unheard of.. propably cause we habe only 1ml ampulles in use and splitting the dosage is officially banned. So if you are low SHBG gyu your levels, with sust atleast are going to look low on 10th day and you get prescriped e7d.
Sure many split the dosage anyways... people are not stupid.

But mumbling that more is not better? What the heck? Have you eaven tried?? I felt the best ever blasting with 500mg a week, with 200mg mast as a sidekick... 250 a week is best from both worlds for libido and energy.. and nice gains too...

Such is the tone of this forum...you mention larger doses and a blast/cruise/cycle which isn't really well received because we know the sides of doing such. This a therapeutic site and nothing much else such as those occurs here.

Krocco

Such is the tone of this forum...you mention larger doses and a blast/cruise/cycle which isn't really well received because we know the sides of doing such. This a therapeutic site and nothing much else such as those occurs here.
It’s just bias. Many people have a consensus on here, and they aren’t very open to differing ideas, even towards some of the doctors.

It’s largely about the numbers here, but it’s definitely not about performance enhancement at all so nothing regarding blast doses.

Sorry my language barrier..
I didn't ment to speak pro-blas&cruise, but it seems to me that eaven gyus here report to feel so damn good with 100mg per week, how do they know that they in reality wouldn't feel better when going with 200-250mg per week??

I started with 125mg per week and yes it felt good. And labs howed pretty deacent numbers as well.. but when the dosage was upped to 175-200 per week I started to feal great instead of good.
Naturally my levels are higher than the so called "range" but ranges are just numbers invented by men. And we all have propably heard that those numbers and ranges were much higher in the past. I have eaven heard of ranges of 800-2000 ng/dl for primal male and have to say, with dose ranges I do feel pretty damn good.

I think one of the concerns with higher dosages implies higher Hemoglobin Hematocrite levels unless one donates blood.

Last edited:

Krocco

I think even with higher dosage long-term your HCT will eventually stabilize.

Thats what happenes.. when I started low dosage, my HCT climped to 52% very soon. But its been there without further elevation for years now.. and btw, that 52% is not eaven high. Its very common for people who live in high altitutes.

But yes, lets stick with prop. 20mg ED IM and 2 times small dosage of scrotal gel for DHT is what I'm doing now. Works great!

Alive

Do you inject propionate IM or SQ? And what kind of needle?
I'm soon going to do 0.25 ml EOD. Defy tells me theirs has grapesee oil in it. I hope it won't hurt too much.

I had no prop pain but that may be to the small dose, note too it's a much lower concentration than 200mg/mL cypionate so you end up shooting more volume like .5mL to get 25mg, just for an example.

BillyJ03z

I had to cut my prop with Grapeseed oil... I injected .25mg/ed SQ and it always left a painful small lump.. adding 10mg of GSO helped tremendously.....

I´m not Vince but man go for the blend Sustenon. I´m almost conviced that my E2 is much better with this blend and no issues with injections using this blend. Before I used Testoviron and I do feel the difference.

Alive

Did my first injection of Prop last nigh and there was hardly any pain. 0.25 ml ~ 25mg of Test EOD. Will give me a little less than 90mg of Test per week.

Alive

I shoot Prop every other night and it seems there is a pattern: the day after the injection I feel good but the day after that I feel weak. There may be other factors involved but I'm thinking of injecting every day.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me