My clinic & hCG no longer being available - Empower Pharmacy?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ktrt11

So it seems my clinic's pharmacy is no longer providing hCG so they want to change my protocol which i would rather not do. I see everyone mentioning Empower pharmacy but it is illegal for them to even continue to produce hcg from my understanding and they are breaking the law based on the ruling found here. I know they are not licensed yet based on a recent convo with a rep so what gives them the ability or right to still produce hCG?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

DS3

So it seems my clinic's pharmacy is no longer providing hCG so they want to change my protocol which i would rather not do. I see everyone mentioning Empower pharmacy but it is illegal for them to even continue to produce hcg from my understanding and they are breaking the law based on the ruling found here. I know they are not licensed yet based on a recent convo with a rep so what gives them the ability or right to still produce hCG?
To my understanding, Empower is still providing clinics and patients with compounded HCG despite the new ruling. However, they have taken HCG off of their website so I imagine their continued manufacturing and distribution of HCG is being accomplished through some hush hush loophole.

swoops36

Is it legal for Defy which is in Florida to write a script in another state (let's say Nebraska for instance) so that you can go to Walmart and get it filled? I thought that we used compounding pharmacies because it was illegal for Defy to write out of state RX's.
My clinic is in Florida and they send my Rx to CVS in Virginia for my testosterone. I believe, partly due to COVID, the prescribing rules are different for out of state now

Pregnyl is on backorder till 7/31 I am told. You can get from Samsclub also, use goodrx. But walmart also is new to me but might start using them, probably order from same as Samsclub since same company.

For now it's Empower as back up. Every other compounding pharmacy I called doesn't do it anymore. Middle finger to the FDA.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me