My 15 weeks experiment with Nandrolone.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rock H. Johnson

As with anything in life, one size does not fit all. So the following is anecdotal as in my subjective experience with Nandrolone Decanoate.
When in last December chatter on the forum started to become louder on people adding Nandrolone to their protocol, I decided to go to my local friendly pharmacist and order some for myself. I thought at least it would fix an old shoulder ache which is fine but with lifting heavier and heavier weights at 50 some painfull tightness was noticeable. So I got 4x 100mg/1ml ampuls which comes with syringes which could be used for spearfishing like 22G. So I emptied them out in an empty HCG vial and started adding 0.15ml(total 100mg/week) to my daily T shots which fluctuate but is on average just below 200mg a week and 10mg of Masteron, for the needed DHT. So T:N = 2:1.

In the first 2 weeks nothing worth mentioning but some water retention around the waste and ankles, slightly crampy painfull pumps while working out and a slow progression in plate weight.

After the second week I started to feel a slight numbness in my shaft and in my mind during sex. I became aware of a tension in the body which gave a thightess in the mind between 19:00 and 21:00 which could mean changes in BP. I bought a handheld BP meter and yes I had BP peaks about 12-14hours after my injections. I started to wake up from a full bladder and need to pee at 3:00.

Week 4 I had less hard erections and climaxing became more work and less explosive, less total, more of a localised effect. But as I have had this slightly before with extreme protocol fluctuations although those resolved before and felt different. After week 5 I got used to my new state and was not really bothered by it and I felt that the 100mg/W Nandro was not really doing anything for me. Although I felt good and lubricated. My night/morning wood was slightly suffering, I did not have those sleeping on a painfull leadpipe erections which wake you up any longer, but still good wood.

So I followed the old hallucigenics advise , no effect = double the dose.

I did 200mg/W (T:N=1:1) for about 8 weeks and besides some strength, waterweight and BP increases it did not really do much more positive for me. I did not feel much better, joints were allright, my right shoulder was healed. No more pains while benching or sleeping on it, but I was becoming aggresive in my thoughts and would have taken up a fight with any one as my body was ready to go at any moment.
The water retention and BP peaks were getting to me, I compensated that with a Beetroot/Citrulline/Arginine/Taurine/Ascorbic Acid, NitricOxide drink to facilitate vasodilation, which brought it back down. Strangely the cramping increased, I was getting really painful cramps, often waking me up at night, in my hamstrings and the part of the muscles close to the ligaments. Like my fore arm could get stuck to my bicep as the brachioradialis cramped up. There was this constant fear that anything could cramp up at any moment especially in the hamstrings which are terribly painfull and difficult to resolve. We live in South-India and its about 40-44C here, its like having a continous fever(is this why we have almost no COVID?) and a lot of sweating happens. So first suspect was the electrolytes ofc but I get enough of those in through my food and I take supplements. My beautiful wife is my libido, I can really only get it up from her, no one else does that, but now that was also becoming pretty difficult and climaxing was really a job. Hardly any satisfaction in it and almost no after relief.

Two weeks ago I had enough of it and the gym was closed so I didnt feel it was smart to keep it up. I brought the dosage down to first 100mg/W and the last 7 days it has been 10mg ED. The cramping is almost gone, water retention around the waiste(abs are clearly visible again) and ankles has seriously diminished. I do not look doughy anymore and the hardened grainy DHT look I always have started to return from the top down(gravity?) But maybe more important I get a real horny sex drive again and get solid easy erections when my wife activates them. There is a serious energy exchange between us and when I climax it rises fully through the spine up and I am launched out of my head into being, higher aware for hours until I slowly come out of orbit down again.

I am keeping the Nandro dose between 70-100mg for another couple of weeks and then I will change protocol again. If I will get stiff in my ligaments or have an injury I have the Nandrolone remedy in my toolbox but I will not go past 70-100mg again.

I cannot say beyond this I feel a need to try this Nandrolone as a base with pinch of Test protocol. My fluctuation Test protocol with added DHT makes such a difference in how I have been feeling over the last 4-5 years...lets see how long that lasts and when it changes I will adapt.

It is in my experience and the following research papers that I come to the assumption that for this body/mind organism, down regulation of dopamine, reduced activity of MAO-A&B and lowered bio-availability of NitricOxide in the endothelium for vasodilation has been the main cause of the above effects. Is it in combination or a confusion of low E2 effects? I do not think so because a couple of months before I crashed my E2 with a DHT(Stanozolol) experiment and had none of these negative libido and NO effecten but all my low E2 signals like stiff hands, painful knuckles, etc.
All these were resolved far before I started this new Nandro protocol.

Again this is my subjective experience, for this body in this moment in time.
Because of where we live and the lockdown I have not been able to do any bloodwork, before or during this protocol.

Edit: An observent member noticed this but when I wrote the post I did not think I mention it as it is another assumption, but the idea is as follows:
I use DHT derivatives with my Test as I obseved, I am not a good 5AR converter. I use them for a multitude of reasons which I explained in other posts. The assumption is that as DHT is a neurohormone it will have diminished the effects of Nandrolone in the brain. As DHT has a higher binding affinity to the AR then DHN it would have been a limiting factor on its effect also. So it could have been that on a T only protocol the sides i was experiencing from Nandrolone would have been more severe.

Attachments

• The anabolic androgenic steroid nandrolone decanoate affects mRNA expression of dopaminergic b...pdf
    205.1 KB · Views: 128
  • nandrolone decanoate affects the density of dopamine receptors.pdf
    343 KB · Views: 138
  • Reduced activity of monoamine oxidase in the rat brain following repeated nandrolone decanoate...pdf
    315.6 KB · Views: 126
  • Neurotransmitters and the 3 phases of the human sexual response.pdf
    45.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Nandrolone combined with strenuous resistance training reduces vascular nitric oxide bioavaila...pdf
    1.5 MB · Views: 137
Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

Deca-dick; experiences and experiences, that's amazing. LOL

Anyways, is always good to see reports about roids. And I have a tip; for injuries, collagen or anything else there are some steroids that can help and do the same as Deca without risk of ED or libido issues.

Vince

Super Moderator
Rock, thanks for posting your results. I just finished my 5th week of Nandrolone. I'm injecting 20 mg every other day for a total of 70 mg weekly. I've have increased my overall body strength, even in my pull-ups, hanging leg raises, squats and overhead presses. Even though I have gained weight around my belly, I'm surprised that my abdominal muscles are also getting stronger. It does take me longer to get a hard erection, though my orgasms and libido are still very strong. My shoulder injury is pretty much healed. I do not know how much longer I will experiment with Nandrolone. In some ways I enjoy using it, I like the extra strength I'm gaining, but it worried about what it would do to my lipid panel. There is one more positive, I don't know if this is because of Nandrolone. I have been sleeping longer and deeper than before I started.

Gman86

Amazing post. Thanks for the detailed account of your experiment. Would love to hear how you would do using deca as your base, but I completely agree, if you’ve found that test with low dose DHT derivatives is where you feel and look your best, I don’t see any reason to mess with it.

Do you take HCG at all when you’re running test with low dose DHT derivatives? Do you like HCG in your protocols, or do you not like it and/ or have no need for it?

Rock H. Johnson

Amazing post. Thanks for the detailed account of your experiment. Would love to hear how you would do using deca as your base, but I completely agree, if you’ve found that test with low dose DHT derivatives is where you feel and look your best, I don’t see any reason to mess with it.

Do you take HCG at all when you’re running test with low dose DHT derivatives? Do you like HCG in your protocols, or do you not like it and/ or have no need for it?
I use 100IU`s of HCG ED with my T injections. After about 5 months on T only, I started to get painful ejaculations and a limitation in the feeling of climaxing, like in some way they were related. I did not care about the 30% shrinkage but it did give me painful and often "blue" balls sometimes without them filling up. I get "blue" balls always when I do not ejaculate for a couple of days in a row but now that happened much quicker. So I walked to my local friendly pharmacist and got some Highly purified liquid HCG 5000iu´s for $6 and started experimenting with dosing and frequency. After trying everything from 100-500IU´s ED-2xW, 100IU´s ED gives me all the boys need. The sensitivity and ejaculate, force and climax has come back again with HCG.

bochinit

You are using it with Masteron, what would happen id you just do Test + Deca.

That would be a real expeience to tell if something (you know what) will occour.

Rock H. Johnson

Rock, thanks for posting your results. I just finished my 5th week of Nandrolone. I'm injecting 20 mg every other day for a total of 70 mg weekly. I've have increased my overall body strength, even in my pull-ups, hanging leg raises, squats and overhead presses. Even though I have gained weight around my belly, I'm surprised that my abdominal muscles are also getting stronger. It does take me longer to get a hard erection, though my orgasms and libido are still very strong. My shoulder injury is pretty much healed. I do not know how much longer I will experiment with Nandrolone. In some ways I enjoy using it, I like the extra strength I'm gaining, but it worried about what it would do to my lipid panel. There is one more positive, I don't know if this is because of Nandrolone. I have been sleeping longer and deeper than before I started.
Great to hear you have a good addition to your base protocol. 70-100mg is the proper therapeutic dose. I experienced the same in the beginning weeks except for the sleeping as the BP peaks and water retention were not helping, I am a very good and easy sleeper. I sleep like an animal, wherever, whenever, however and instantly but the Nandro wakes me up at night for peeing. I do also like that overall lubricated feeling, like the body is more comfortable in movement, less clicking knees and ankles. Also in my MA training hitting, kicking, kneeing and elbowing the bag leaves much less irritation/soreness to the body. I do like the low therapeutic doses of 70-100mg and will keep that in the toolbox after I stop using Nandro in 3 weeks completely.

Last edited:

Rock H. Johnson

You are using it with Masteron, what would happen id you just do Test + Deca.

That would be a real expeience to tell if something (you know what) will occour.
I always use a small amount of a DHT derivative with my Test as I am a bad 5AR converter and DHT makes me feel great. So now I just use 10mg Masteron daily and although I did not mention that in the post, probably the DHT has been limiting the effects of DHN as it had less receptors to bind to. And DHT is also a neurohormone so it probably compensated for some of the dopamine receptor and MAO reduction effects in the brain. I assume. Yes, I think you are right that with only T, I could have had stronger sides from the Nandro. Good observation.

benaoao

If you’re a low 5ar converter then Deca dick and other “low androgen” side effects can’t even happen, since you’d have no DHN in the first place.

benaoao

I never stated that deca dick comes from DHN either, but you wrote about using “masteron to limit the effects of DHN”

which is funny to me. Nandrolone itself is on par with DHT when it comes to androgenic sides, hence your (common) issue with the renin angiotensin aldosterone system: BP, water retention etc, on top of aggressive thoughts and such.

if you’re a low 5ar converter (plus we all have low 5ar in the brain, kidneys, muscle) nandrolone is basically as androgenic as DHT everywhere on top of being very anabolic.
People massively abuse nandrolone because they read broscience on DHN and don’t understand 5ar enzymes in the first place.

it is a potent androgen. Blasting 200 mg/wk of test + 100-200 mg/wk of nandrolone + masteron is a steroid cycle. It’s doping, and you get side effects. Even more if you’re a “low 5ar” type. Androgenic side effects galore.

I suggest you read on the RAAS and 5ar physiology

Rock H. Johnson

I never stated that deca dick comes from DHN either, but you wrote about using “masteron to limit the effects of DHN”

which is funny to me. Nandrolone itself is on par with DHT when it comes to androgenic sides, hence your (common) issue with the renin angiotensin aldosterone system: BP, water retention etc, on top of aggressive thoughts and such.

if you’re a low 5ar converter (plus we all have low 5ar in the brain, kidneys, muscle) nandrolone is basically as androgenic as DHT everywhere on top of being very anabolic.
People massively abuse nandrolone because they read broscience on DHN and don’t understand 5ar enzymes in the first place.

it is a potent androgen. Blasting 200 mg/wk of test + 100-200 mg/wk of nandrolone + masteron is a steroid cycle. It’s doping, and you get side effects. Even more if you’re a “low 5ar” type. Androgenic side effects galore.

I suggest you read on the RAAS and 5ar physiology
Where did I wrote using “masteron to limit the effects of DHN”???
Strawman much?
If you’re a low 5ar converter then Deca dick and other “low androgen” side effects can’t even happen, since you’d have no DHN in the first place.
I assume you did not read my post or the attached research papers which I use to explain my experience and maybe the Deca D*ck phenomenon. Both papers do not state it is because of DHN or “low androgen” side effects, but a downregulation of dopamine receptor sensitivity and a significant reduction of MAO-A/B activity in the brain. Hence my assumption that my decreased penile sensitivity, mental numbness and erectile hardness(lowered availability of NO to the endothelium) comes from the Nandrolone Decanoate.
I think except for the additional 100mg(to total 200mg) of Nandrolone in my experiment, no one here would agree to your statement as there are others on this forum who get this prescribed from their clinics. Or is it the crazy 70mg of Drostanolone(part of my protocol already for almost 4 months) which pushes it into Ronnie Coleman territory. (see what I did there) You are exaggerating to make a point.

Now the logic of the last part I do not get(seriously) "Even more if you’re a “low 5ar” type. Androgenic side effects galore." if I am a low 5AR converter, so I do not convert enough testosterone into DHT or Nandrolone into DHN how can I have a Androgenic Side effects galore?

You seem to suffer a bit from confirmation bias, you interpretate my words to fit your preconceived ideas/narrative, to justify/acknowledge your superior line of thought.

Twice now.

Last edited:
Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale