Muscle gains on TRT vs overdosing

Buy Lab Tests Online

fmalianos

Im 35. Ive been on TRT for 6weeks with TestCyp @125mg per week. I started with a testosterone level of 359ng/dl and after 6 weeks my test levels were at 1200. I have noticed my stamina and overall well being have improved. I also find myself wanting to workout almost every day in comparison to before getting on TRT(had to drag myself to the gym and would struggle to workout).

My question is(after reading a few online articles): is it true that men on TRT really don't gain much muscle because TRT keeps you within normal ranges...and that to see real muscle gains I would have to surpass the over the HIGH-normal ranges(1100ng/dl) by overdosing(like doing cycles with shots of 300mg or above per week?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
fmalianos, by working out with weights everyday and doing "good workout" you're going to get lean and muscular. The best part is all the energy and clarity of mind use it to your advantage.

Im 35. Ive been on TRT for 6weeks with TestCyp @125mg per week. I started with a testosterone level of 359ng/dl and after 6 weeks my test levels were at 1200. I have noticed my stamina and overall well being have improved. I also find myself wanting to workout almost every day in comparison to before getting on TRT(had to drag myself to the gym and would struggle to workout).

My question is(after reading a few online articles): is it true that men on TRT really don't gain much muscle because TRT keeps you within normal ranges...and that to see real muscle gains I would have to surpass the over the HIGH-normal ranges(1100ng/dl) by overdosing(like doing cycles with shots of 300mg or above per week?

Eat clean and plenty of calories; you'll put on some decent size! I gained almost 20 pounds in 6 months. I was doing .5ml per week.

ERO

A lot has to do with genetics as well. I have worked out my entire life and since going on TRT 4 years ago - and working out harder than before and eating better as well - I have added next to nothing. But, I am 50 so I may have had better results if I was 20 years younger.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me