Muscle Gains After 12 months

Buy Lab Tests Online

Dunc

I've now been on my treatment for 8 months, Sustanon 150mg E5d. As I'd hoped it's improved my sexual function and a general sense of well being. I knew a positive by- product would be muscle gain. Whilst I've seen some moderate gains I would say it is what I would expect as I train 5 days a week and eat well. I've NEVER put muscle on before so modest is still great. It's not been explosive gains, I'm happy with this to be honest.

I've read a few articles which suggest after 12months the gains will stop. I'm assuming this means excessive gains.

If I keep training and eating well i hope I'd see gains you'd expect to get being hormanally balanced? Slow, progressive growth from having testosterone in my body.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madman

Super Moderator
I've now been on my treatment for 8 months, Sustanon 150mg E5d. As I'd hoped it's improved my sexual function and a general sense of well being. I knew a positive by- product would be muscle gain. Whilst I've seen some moderate gains I would say it is what I would expect as I train 5 days a week and eat well. I've NEVER put muscle on before so modest is still great. It's not been explosive gains, I'm happy with this to be honest.

I've read a few articles which suggest after 12months the gains will stop. I'm assuming this means excessive gains.

If I keep training and eating well i hope I'd see gains you'd expect to get being hormanally balanced? Slow, progressive growth from having testosterone in my body.

Glad to hear!

You are on a fairly hefty weekly dose of T (150mg every 5 days).

Where do your TT/FT levels sit and what is your SHBG?

Chances are your TT/FT levels are high and may even be absurdly high.

Although having healthy T levels is important when it comes to gaining muscle/strength not only is following a proper diet/training protocol critical to making progress but more importantly genetics will have the final say.

When using a therapeutic dose of T whether serum levels remain moderate, high-end, slightly above the physiological range one will see a change in body composition (muscle/strength, fat loss) to a certain degree depending on diet/training and of course genetics.

Gains will not be indefinite when using therapeutic doses long-term and regardless trt doses are not going to take you well beyond your natural genetic potential.

Most when training natty make their best gains within the first 1-2 years and during the first year is where most notice the biggest impact.

The longer you train the harder it becomes to add pure muscle tissue.

Dunc

Hi @madman

Yeah does seem high based on everything I read on the forums. I was on 125mg E5D and got the following results in Nov 20:

- Testosterone 18.90
- SHBG 23
- Free-Testosterone(Calculated) 0.491

I said to Dr that I wasn't feeling as much of the benefits as I expected so based on blood it was agreed to increase to 150mg.

It's now been 6 months and going to get checked again next week. Apart from some spots on my back I've not felt any side effects. I feel good and my next step would be to reduce the overall amount but increase the frequency of injections. In the UK options are limited, Sustanon is in an ampoule so you throw away any unused, increasing frequency would be expensive. I'll need to move to an Esther that come is a rubber topped vial, not sure how easy to do.

For me it's always been about improving my sense of well being so hitting my natural potential and nothing more is great. I have very little muscle but it is all hard earnt. Im happy for progress to be in line with a natty, if I slow after 1-2 years that's fine so long as I don't regress or stop completely.

Thanks for your response

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching