Muscle building and TRT / T levels

Buy Lab Tests Online

rharvey

Hi I have a very basic question: Assuming that through TRT I as a 46M gets my test levels to those of an 18 year old (something like Total T: 30 nmol/L and Free T 720 pmol/L), does this allow me to build muscle like an 18 year old could? Forget supraphysiological doses, I'm enquiring only for prescribed TRT and replacement doses. My last bloods were as follows: Total T - 20.1 nmol/L (range 8-30), Free T - 296 pmol/L (range 180-739), SHBG 57.7 nmol/L (range 18.3-54.1)

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bbex2014

Most of us on trt have total and free testosterone levels that would exceed that of most 18 y/o kids nowadays. I know that there is more that goes into building muscle than hormone levels, but from my uneducated answer would be that yes you could. Given that nothing else with your body is severely out of whack, thyroid, joints, etc

bochinit

I think you will not get big with only TRT, How many youngers guys did you see with a good shape? Not much, I guess.

To adding much more muscles at notable point you will have to enter on a little more things, you know what I mean..

TRT its for general health and can help you stay on a good shape, but still an natural king of shape.

bbex2014

I think you will not get big with only TRT, How many youngers guys did you see with a good shape? Not much, I guess.

To adding much more muscles at notable point you will have to enter on a little more things, you know what I mean..

TRT its for general health and can help you stay on a good shape, but still an natural king of shape.
While I do agree with your statement that you will not get big or muscular with trt alone, that is 100% true. You definitely need to dial in nutrition, sleep, and exercise routine. But your statement about how many younger guys do you see with good shape is misleading. I get what your saying, but take into account muscle maturity. Even the most gifted and dedicated 18 y/o kids have only been training with weights for a few years most likely. Especially true nowadays is that most 18 y/o kids have very low T levels with the increased environmental edc's and the sedentary lifestyle that is more common now than ever. In fact, a lot of teenagers are suffering from erectile dysfunction, which obviously should rarely if ever be the case.

Systemlord

I have heard of some older guy who has more muscle mass on TRT than he ever did naturally. It's safe to assume some men have never had optimal testosterone naturally.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me