Multiple Weekly Injections

Buy Lab Tests Online

James

Any of you guys, especially the younger guys, have any concern about poking multiple holes in yourself for the rest of your life? I get the advantages of lower doses multiple times a week (generally lower E2 conversion and more natural/stable serum levels of test, especially for guys with lower SHBG), but I'm 43 and poking 2 holes a week for the next 40 years that I plan on living equals over 4,000 holes over the course of my life. Maybe we'll have an oral testosterone in this country that's not so bad for the liver in a few years. Thinking long term, do all those holes concern you? Has any long time injection guys hit any scar tissue?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Gene Devine

Super Moderator
I do more damage to my muscle tissues lifting weights 5 days a week then I do with two 29g holes I put into my ass twice a week.

It's the last thing I worry about versus the benefits of twice weekly injections and better E2 control.

My $0.02.

Miklu

Any of you guys, especially the younger guys, have any concern about poking multiple holes in yourself for the rest of your life? I get the advantages of lower doses multiple times a week (generally lower E2 conversion and more natural/stable serum levels of test, especially for guys with lower SHBG), but I'm 43 and poking 2 holes a week for the next 40 years that I plan on living equals over 4,000 holes over the course of my life. Maybe we'll have an oral testosterone in this country that's not so bad for the liver in a few years. Thinking long term, do all those holes concern you? Has any long time injection guys hit any scar tissue?
i'm 21yr old and been on trt last 10 months, currently injecting twice a week IM to my quads and glutes using 29g insuling syringes and i've been thinking the same thing as you've been but i haven't noticed any scar tissue building up since i'm using so small needle so not going to worry about that. and who knows maybe in 10-15 years they invent somekind of gene/nanotechnology thing that release us from injecting weekly hcg and exogenous testosterone etc.

Someone else tried to engage me on a similar topic recently, scar tissue, and my opinion is this, if you're worried about poking holes and/or "scar tissue", then maybe injectables isn't your thing and maybe gels/patches/pellets would be a better option. Some days I stick myself four times between T, HcG, and a growth hormone peptide. My low SHBG dictates EOD dosing. You're going to either do what you need to do and go for the ride, or just don't go.
Now when I started I wanted a simple schedule, I had the idea of not sticking myself X times per day, or even every day of the week. But my progression and testing has dictated some part of it, and my desire to fight aging (the GH peptide) dictated another pathway.
It's all a personal journey, you find your way and either go, or don't go.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me