Multi-Use Vial Contamination

Buy Lab Tests Online

GreenMachineX

For those on daily or eod, how many times do you puncture the same vial? The way my script is written, I get 12 1ml testosterone cyp vials labeled for single use but at my dose (4mg daily), each of those tiny little vials would last 50 days or so. I can't imagine puncturing the same vial 50 times is safe, is it? Any concerns with contamination? Any thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
T

tareload

For those on daily or eod, how many times do you puncture the same vial? The way my script is written, I get 12 1ml testosterone cyp vials labeled for single use but at my dose (4mg daily), each of those tiny little vials would last 50 days or so. I can't imagine puncturing the same vial 50 times is safe, is it? Any concerns with contamination? Any thoughts?
I have punctured a 10 ml vial (2000 / 35) or about 57 times over the course of months with aseptic technique. No problems. 27 g insulin pin.

Same thing with hCG vial using 30 g pin. 25 draws (10000 / 400).

Last edited by a moderator:

GregHynson

Always swab the top of the vial with alcohol as well as the injection site, your needles are sterile just don't re-use them, ever.

nodoctor

Also, if it became slightly contaminated, would I not notice after one contaminated injection because the injection site would get infected and I would realize what is going on and toss the vile anyway? I would think the bigger danger would be contaminating avail and then not using it for a couple of years while the bacteria spreads and then using it again at which point you’d be injecting tons of bacteria.

GreenMachineX

Also, if it became slightly contaminated, would I not notice after one contaminated injection because the injection site would get infected and I would realize what is going on and toss the vile anyway? I would think the bigger danger would be contaminating avail and then not using it for a couple of years while the bacteria spreads and then using it again at which point you’d be injecting tons of bacteria.
If doing daily injections though, you may do a couple of a few injections before the first one becomes infected, resulting in several infections.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me