Multi dosage vials ?

Buy Lab Tests Online

Rogue702

I’m thinking about going to every day injections since my shbg is really low around 8-10. and I know buying daily 1ml vials can be expensive I think right now on EOD it’s about 50$ every two weeks right now . So my question is do we (USA) have multi dosage vials of like 10mls where I can draw my 10-15 mg daily and save the bottle as needed and save a shit ton of money? Lol . Thanks all

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The short answer is that you can do this and many do. The longer answer is that some pharmacists or doctors will try to enforce the USP standard that sets a beyond-use date for a vial as 28 days after it is first punctured. If your 10 mL vial is 200 mg/mL then you're looking at 133-200 days of use at 10-15 mg daily. Anecdotally, the risk of growing dangerous bacteria in our vials can't be that high, or a lot more of us would have issues with abscesses, etc. Still, this risk isn't zero, so it is something you must weigh.

M

MarkM

I have the 1ml vials and inject daily but I found drawing my injection from the vial into the syringe on a daily basis a pain. So I fill enough syringes to empty the vial and I have pre-filled syringes for a period of time. Works great for me and I have had zero ill effects of pre-filling syringes. I've been on daily injections for almost three years doing it this way.

in your case, if you draw 15mg per day you can probably get 14 injections out of a 1ml vial of 200mg testosterone.

Rogue702

I have the 1ml vials and inject daily but I found drawing my injection from the vial into the syringe on a daily basis a pain. So I fill enough syringes to empty the vial and I have pre-filled syringes for a period of time. Works great for me and I have had zero ill effects of pre-filling syringes. I've been on daily injections for almost three years doing it this way.

in your case, if you draw 15mg per day you can probably get 14 injections out of a 1ml vial of 200mg testosterone.
You see I love the way you think . And I wanna do that also to save a shit ton of money but do you know if it starts to go bad after a certain time ? And do your blood tests show great levels pre loading all those ? Thank you brother !

Rogue702

Also whats the difference between these “single dose vials “ of 1ml and the “multi dose vials” of 10ml. Cause I looked up the ingredients and they’re EXACTLY the same. Same strength same preservatives same cottonseed oil.

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The testosterone itself will not go bad in any reasonable time frame. As you say, the product in the 1 mL and 10 mL vials is the same. What's behind the difference is that as soon as you puncture a vial for the first time you may introduce bacteria-laden dust particles. The preservative helps to arrest the growth of the bacteria for some amount of time, say at least 28 days. Now if you have ten 1 mL vials then it's no big deal because each vial will be used up in under 28 days. But if you have one 10 mL vial then the bacteria will have a lot more time to overcome the preservative and multiply. As a practical matter the risk remains small, and guys have used larger vials even over a period of years without incident. Nonetheless, it's still possible to be unlucky and grow some nasty bacteria in a vial that's been used for a long period of time.

Except for the cost difference it would be preferable to use ten 1 mL vials over one 10 mL vial. The smaller vials can be treated as multi-use because they also have the preservative. Looking at GoodRx it appears the price difference is about two to one. That is, one 10 mL vial of testosterone cypionate is currently coming up at $22, while ten 1 mL vials are $42.

M

MarkM

You see I love the way you think . And I wanna do that also to save a shit ton of money but do you know if it starts to go bad after a certain time ? And do your blood tests show great levels pre loading all those ? Thank you brother !
I have been doing this for years and have seen no issues with the testosterone going bad. I get 9 days worth of testosterone injections from a 1ml vial so its not like the syringes are pre-filled for years, just 9 days. I get blood work every 3 to 4 months and my testosterone levels are very consistent as the rest of the blood work.

M

MarkM

Also whats the difference between these “single dose vials “ of 1ml and the “multi dose vials” of 10ml. Cause I looked up the ingredients and they’re EXACTLY the same. Same strength same preservatives same cottonseed oil.
The only difference is the volume of testosterone, 1ml or 10ml.

M

MarkM

Is that the multi use vial ? How much do those usually cost vs the single use 1ml
I use GoodRX and get my testosterone prescription at Kroger or Walgreens. My ten (10) 1ml vials of 200mg of testosterone run between $42 - $45 each refill, every 70 days.

52hoosier

Nothing but 1 ml vials where I live. One vial is $17 AFTER my insurance. Typically @ $22 without insurance. There is no price break if you buy 10. It's a rip-off which may be the REAL reason for no longer selling 5 or 10 ml vials. If it doesn't make sense, follow the money trail.

M

MarkM

Nothing but 1 ml vials where I live. One vial is $17 AFTER my insurance. Typically @ $22 without insurance. There is no price break if you buy 10. It's a rip-off which may be the REAL reason for no longer selling 5 or 10 ml vials. If it doesn't make sense, follow the money trail.
Have your tried to use GoodRx and not your insurance company? GoodRX was much cheaper than me trying to use my insurance. I pay a total of $42 to $45 for ten 1 ml vials.

Vince

Super Moderator
Just curious what’s your dosage daily ? And where does it put your shbg, total t and free t ?
My protocol, 16 mg of testosterone cypionate daily, 500 iu of hcg twice weekly and no AI.

Pregnenolone 10 mg and 25 mg of DHEA.

My last injection before labs, about 28 hr.s.

Labs are from LabCorp.

Testosterone, Serum 1319 ng/dL range 264-916
Free Testosterone 47.9 ng/dL range 5.00-21.00
% Free Testosterone 3.57 range 1.50-4.20
DHEA-Sulfate 449.0 H ug/dL range 30.9-295.6 (age adjusted)
Estradiol, Sensitive 24.0 pg/mL range 8.0-35.0
Sex Horm Binding Glob, Serum 48.2 nmol/L range 19.3-76.4
Hematocrit 46.8 % range 37.5-51.0
Hemoglobin 16.0 g/dL range 13.0-17.7
Albumin 4.2 g/dL range 3.8-4.8

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones