Is Mucuna Pruriens Effective to Improve Libido?

Buy Lab Tests Online

tersec

Does anyone have any experience with this - Mucuna Pruriens?
Reading it will lower stress, reduce anxiety, improve focus, boost libido and improve mood.

Last edited by a moderator:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

I bought a bottle of this stuff a while back. I did notice a mild improvement in focus and mood for a few hours after each dose. I did not experience lower stress, reduced anxiety, or better libido. The more I used it, the less benefit I got. Seems like there might be a buildup of tolerance so the effect is lessened with continued use. I find that L-Tyrosine does the same thing as Mucuna Pruriens, but tyrosine is more cost effective.

tersec

I bought a bottle of this stuff a while back. I did notice a mild improvement in focus and mood for a few hours after each dose. I did not experience lower stress, reduced anxiety, or better libido. The more I used it, the less benefit I got. Seems like there might be a buildup of tolerance so the effect is lessened with continued use. I find that L-Tyrosine does the same thing as Mucuna Pruriens, but tyrosine is more cost effective.

Is there a brand you recommend?

TorontoTRT

It's great, but you have to use it at proper levels. Work your way up to 5 grams a day of the 15% l-dopa concentration. Taken on an empty stomach. 5 days on, 2 days off.

I have not taken it directly, but part of a "stack" I got here. So I'm not sure if it was the synergistic affect of the stack or what, but I experienced all of the above: lower stress/anxiety and better libido (much stronger morning wood = indicator). Due to my body size (170#) I took 1 pill in AM and 1 in PM, each 175g, so 350g/day of Mucuna Pruriens per the label.

The instructions say to cycle on 60 days, off 30 and I just started my 2nd 60 day cycle. I didn't notice anything bad during my 30 day cycle off, except just some reduced benefits.

Also, I hesitate saying this as I'm gonna get some flack, but my total T jumped quite a bit (several hundred points) after my 60 day cycle, while I was on same hCG and T injections I've been on for years. I don't want to make any crazy claims (I can share my labs). I don't know what else it could have been other than it was summertime and I was more a little active outdoors (but this has not happened in previous summers). Of course your mileage may vary - seems like these supplements affect everyone differently and I've tried dozens of "stacks". This stack is the top of my list I take - when I find something better for mood & libido & energy, I'll move along :)

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me