MSM, BPC-157, and TB-500 for Pain & Healing

Buy Lab Tests Online

USMC

Hey all,

I've been having nagging right should issues during pressing movements. It's an older injury that has returned. I also have a slight elbow issue during curls (getting old).. Both issues tend to go away after a good warmup. Anyway, I've been using MSM and I think it works a little. I'm going to add a nasal spray of 50mcg of BPC-157 and 25mcg of TB-500, so I'll report back with the results if anyone is interested.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Guided_by_Voices

Having had major issues with both shoulders, one of which is 100% healed and the other of which is at 95%, I can say that the good news is that (depending on what the issue is) there is a good chance you will return to 100%, and the bad news is that you have to be mentally prepared to do an extended de-load if it seems to be getting even a little bit worse. I used what you are using, except I used injectable BPC and I also used DMSO, so hopefully your plan will work for you.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
I've been using MSM and I think it works a little. I'm going to add a nasal spray of 50mcg of BPC-157 and 25mcg of TB-500, so I'll report back with the results if anyone is interested.
Yes, please! I use MSM on and off.

I have been in grade 4 pain for 4 months (hip replacement on July 11) and also looking for a combo that works.

USMC

I have been in grade 4 pain for 4 months (hip replacement on July 11) and also looking for a combo that works.
Sorry to hear about your pain! I'll definitely report back.. I got a month supply so I'll let you know as soon as I notice something, if anything.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
Pain, mood and libido effects have a strong placebo component during the first days of any experiment. Looking forward to your report back!

USMC

Pain, mood and libido effects have a strong placebo component during the first days of any experiment. Looking forward to your report back!
Well, I hope the product works better than the shipping dept. I ordered it on the 3rd, and it's still sitting there:

Pre Transit​

From Florida, US to Massachusetts, US

Mon, Oct 3
10:23 AM

The shipping label has been created and the USPS is awaiting the item.​

Lakeland, FL, 33813, US
Mon, Oct 3
10:23 AM

I can never figure out why companies send you the tracking and then hold the package... I contacted their customer service and got no response!​

Canes407

Yep... hopefully it works. Like everything else, it gets rave reviews and bad reviews. I'll let ya know
yea, ive seen the same about very polar opposite reviews. More good than bad though.

I'm currently doing a bpc/tb500 topical combo from Muscle Gelz. Mostly for knee pain that's started coming on lately. I think it's helping, but going to give it a couple months to make sure its not any nocebo effect

USMC

yea, ive seen the same about very polar opposite reviews. More good than bad though.

I'm currently doing a bpc/tb500 topical combo from Muscle Gelz. Mostly for knee pain that's started coming on lately. I think it's helping, but going to give it a couple months to make sure its not any nocebo effect
Sounds like a plan.. I got a month supply, if it doesn't work, I may try the injections. They have pills too, but this shxt gets expensive fast, haha

USMC

So, I completed the course of Wolverine Nasal Spray / TB-500. It was supposed to be a month supply, I got just around 3 weeks out of it. Hard to measure a spray... Anyway, I didn't notice any noticeable effect or relief unfortunately :( I may try the injectable BPC-157 soon.. I'll keep ya posted..

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me