Moving to another country on TRT

Buy Lab Tests Online

Alive

I gave TRT a thorough thought before embarking on it. Whether it would be helpful to me, its side effects, whether I could increase my levels to a satisfactory level naturally. The main benefits of TRT for me have been increased confidence, determination and energy. Without it my T levels will be in the 200s.

One thing that didn't cross my mind at the time was the possibility of moving to another country. In most countries there is no such a thing as anti aging clinic and the difference between normal (meh) and optimal is not understood. The convenience of doing your own injections is huge. At the clinic I use for primary care they do TRT injections every other week LOL.

The country that I've been thinking of moving to (for job reasons) is Germany and they certainly don't give the vials to you. I'm not even sure if insurance would cover it and even if they did, what if I go travel for a few weeks? It;s difficult to imagine myself being without TRT. (Although due to me messing with my protocol my levels dropped to a measly level a few months ago. I lived but had anxiety.) So I may just forget about moving.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bixt

Move to Germany and go UGL immediately. That will buy you the months needed to investigate potential doctors. And if no docs are available, stay UGL and find a small private lab that does cash work. Mail the results to your preferred doc elsewhere.

Trust me - you don't want to lose that confidence, determination and energy. That's what landed you this opportunity and you will screw up, or at the least miss out on promotion opportunities.

Paul M

I live and work in a country where TRT is not an option. Luckily for me however there is no such thing here as UGL as pharma grade is so readily available. Have used UGL in the past where the main problem is you never really know the strength of the test you're injecting, but it's better than nothing at all I suppose.

DragonBits

I gave TRT a thorough thought before embarking on it. Whether it would be helpful to me, its side effects, whether I could increase my levels to a satisfactory level naturally. The main benefits of TRT for me have been increased confidence, determination and energy. Without it my T levels will be in the 200s.

One thing that didn't cross my mind at the time was the possibility of moving to another country. In most countries there is no such a thing as anti aging clinic and the difference between normal (meh) and optimal is not understood. The convenience of doing your own injections is huge. At the clinic I use for primary care they do TRT injections every other week LOL.

The country that I've been thinking of moving to (for job reasons) is Germany and they certainly don't give the vials to you. I'm not even sure if insurance would cover it and even if they did, what if I go travel for a few weeks? It;s difficult to imagine myself being without TRT. (Although due to me messing with my protocol my levels dropped to a measly level a few months ago. I lived but had anxiety.) So I may just forget about moving.

Nebido is approved in germany, and it lasts for 10-14 weeks, so travel isn't a big deal.

If you can find nebido to import to the USA or aveed, you could inject before you leave and have several months to find a replacement.

Heath Insurance in another country is way to complex to figure out how you pay for it. I would probably contact some german doctors and or the company that wants to hire you to see how they handle someone already on TRT.

Alive

Please don't let TRT run your life. If you want to move to Germany, move to Germany and worry about TRT later. Please don't spend your life locked in your room so you can keep your HCG at 40 degrees.

LOL good advice. Forgive my ignorance, what's UGL?

xqfq

I’ve thought about this too as I’m fairly young for this board (35).

The good news is that the US is almost the only country where testosterone is so illegal / controlled. In many countries testosterone is OTC, and in others it is not illegal to possess (only to purchase).

I can’t think of any country besides the US where possession of testosterone without a prescription is a crime with jail as punishment.

DragonBits

I’ve thought about this too as I’m fairly young for this board (35).

The good news is that the US is almost the only country where testosterone is so illegal / controlled. In many countries testosterone is OTC, and in others it is not illegal to possess (only to purchase).

I can’t think of any country besides the US where possession of testosterone without a prescription is a crime with jail as punishment.

You can buy testosterone in thailand OTC, but melatonin is illegal.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me