Moving to 3 days per week

Buy Lab Tests Online

Ericd306

Per Defy’s suggestion as my E2 is up in the 60s 8 weeks into TRT and me not being fond of the idea of jumping to Anastrozole, they have suggested that I move from twice per week to three times per week to try and lower E2 (my SHBG also went from 67 to 37). Should I consider lowering my dose slightly? I’ve read about some guys needing less total weekly dosage amounts when moving to more frequent injections.

Ive been at 80mg twice per week. A 1:1 change would now be 27mg three times per week. Not sure if I should dial that down slightly so i truly see the benefit of lowering E2 (without losing too much T).

Attachments

• 5ED70D36-3331-4383-9402-60B3976EA940.jpeg
    5ED70D36-3331-4383-9402-60B3976EA940.jpeg
    192.7 KB · Views: 151
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

fifty

How do you feel? How is hematocrit?

I was on the same dose. All labs came back 1500+ and they wanted me to go to 162mg over mwf doses. Hell i would cut to 100 if I was confident on how to dose my ai there.

Throw your numbers into this. If it were me I would lower weekly dose 10% at least moving to 3 days.
TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT

Ericd306

How do you feel? How is hematocrit?

I was on the same dose. All labs came back 1500+ and they wanted me to go to 162mg over mwf doses. Hell i would cut to 100 if I was confident on how to dose my ai there.

Throw your numbers into this. If it were me I would lower weekly dose 10% at least moving to 3 days.
TruT Free Testosterone Calculator by FPT
Hematocrit was 48. Yeah, they want me to stay flat by going to 54mg 3xweek but I may bring that down to 44 or 46mg 3xweek

Vince

Super Moderator
You're injecting 80 mg twice a week? 160 mg weekly. If that's true, I would lower my dose. How about 40 mg 3 times a week.

Ericd306

You're injecting 80 mg twice a week? 160 mg weekly. If that's true, I would lower my dose. How about 40 mg 3 times a week.
Yes, my numbers were based off of 80mg wed and sun. Since E2 is high, options were to lower dose at twice per week, move to 3 times per week, or add AI. And yes, thinking of coming down towards 40mg 3 times per week. Should still keep my test in the upper ranges, no?

MarcoFL

Per Defy’s suggestion as my E2 is up in the 60s 8 weeks into TRT and me not being fond of the idea of jumping to Anastrozole, they have suggested that I move from twice per week to three times per week to try and lower E2 (my SHBG also went from 67 to 37). Should I consider lowering my dose slightly? I’ve read about some guys needing less total weekly dosage amounts when moving to more frequent injections.

Ive been at 80mg twice per week. A 1:1 change would now be 27mg three times per week. Not sure if I should dial that down slightly so i truly see the benefit of lowering E2 (without losing too much T).
Forgive me if you have already said but how are you feeling? What else are you on? what is your age? do you like your FT that high? I am trying to get mine there now and am on 3 days a week.

Ericd306

Forgive me if you have already said but how are you feeling? What else are you on? what is your age? do you like your FT that high? I am trying to get mine there now and am on 3 days a week.
I’m 40 and feeling like I did in my mid 20s. Bod comp changes, able to have sex with my wife twice per day, etc. Only symptoms I’ve seen from high E2 were that morning erections went away and I’ve been getting a little anxious/crazy. Really trying to keep things close and just clean up the E a little bit. After I’ve slept on it, actually thinking that moving my dosing frequency may be the most disruptive option va adding very low (0.05 or 0.1mg Anastrozole per week) or just losing my twice weekly dose slightly. Don’t know. Too many options haha

MarcoFL

I think I feel most even on MWF. You might want to try that and see if it evens out E2. Just curious are you on other things? DHEA, HCG? I would try what your doctor is suggesting and retest in 6 weeks along with how you feel more importantly. Best of luck!

Think about this with the M/W/F you shoot the same time each day you end with a deeper trough on Sunday/Sunday night as you try to get back to Mon on your next shot.
Works better when you get it on with a 2.5d sched, Mon AM, Wed PM, Sat AM and try to break it up a little bit like that. That Sunday trough is going to be deeper than what you get the rest of the week with strictly M/W/F.

But then you should just go EOD and then it doesn't matter.

Ericd306

Think about this with the M/W/F you shoot the same time each day you end with a deeper trough on Sunday/Sunday night as you try to get back to Mon on your next shot.
Works better when you get it on with a 2.5d sched, Mon AM, Wed PM, Sat AM and try to break it up a little bit like that. That Sunday trough is going to be deeper than what you get the rest of the week with strictly M/W/F.

But then you should just go EOD and then it doesn't matter.
Understood. As I said above, after further reflection I’m wondering if moving injection frequency is the most disruptive of the choices. Wondering if adding super low AI or reducing myself down from 80 to 70mg twice a week is the less disruptive way to go since I feel so close to really good...

Vince

Super Moderator
Understood. As I said above, after further reflection I’m wondering if moving injection frequency is the most disruptive of the choices. Wondering if adding super low AI or reducing myself down from 80 to 70mg twice a week is the less disruptive way to go since I feel so close to really good...
I agree with Vince Carter, you may want to keep your 3 1/2 day injection and just lower your dose. Most members seem to do better and every other day then 3 days a week.

S1W

I would say that lowering your overall weekly dose when moving to more frequent injections should not be considered an absolute rule. Maybe for higher SHBG guys it could be, but not for lower SHBG guys.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me