Moving from HCG Mono to TRT+HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

Tommy5454

Hi guys, I promised I searched for an hour and didn’t find the answer, in case it is in a thread somewhere obvious. I am on HCG mono with decent results, but i need my T to be a little higher and E to be a little lower based on how I feel and bloodwork taken based on those feelings.

When decreasing HCG and adding TRT, do I do both at once, or do I need to decrease HCG for a certain amount of time before starting TRT? If so, how long?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

As I understand, hCG is a fast acting hormone as is LH both being glycoproteins, meaning they are soluble in plasma and act quickly on the cell receptors on the outside of cells. Whereas testosterone being lipid-soluble remains bound to carriers in the blood and has to penetrate the cell membrane to have its effects within the cell, so it is slower acting. Therefore, hCG should not be exerting much effect after a few days as its half life is about 2-3 days.
However, the testosterone it has signaled to be produced by your testes will hang around for a little longer.
So in short, I don't think you would have an issue doing both at once.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me