Mouth Pieces for Sleep Apnea

Buy Lab Tests Online

wondering

Anyone been officially diagnosed with mild apnea, tried CPAP and just couldn't tolerate any mask. Then, try a mouthpiece and have success?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Renman23

No, mouthpiece wasnt effective... there is a MULTITUDE of masks... you get used to them, and once you start REALLY sleeping again, youll thank a Diety of your choice for them

Vince

Super Moderator
This might help?

wondering

No, mouthpiece wasnt effective... there is a MULTITUDE of masks... you get used to them, and once you start REALLY sleeping again, youll thank a Diety of your choice for them

Ive tried 3 masks and haven't found one yet. Willing to try again. I'm a mouth-breather, so the nasal pillows didn't give me enough air. I'm a side sleeper and the face masks either shift enough to lose the seal OR if I do fall asleep I sometimes drool juts a bit - and when you have that mask on, drool starts flying around and there is no drying it in the middle of the night.

I have slight apnea - nothing insane. But, my sleep doc said I would very likely feel better if I used a CPAP. I have tried absolutely everything for ED and libido and nothing has worked for 25 years.

UCFguy01

I snored pretty bad when starting injections and my doc thinks it raised my HCT. I tried a mouth piece and it worked, but it made my teeth hurt the next morning so I wasn't a huge fan to be honest. My snoring went away and my HCT lowered on it's own so i don't need to use the mouth piece any longer.

DFW Guy

i tried the mouthpiece and it stopped my snoring and apnea however i started drooling and i developed a fungal infection (angular cheilitis) in the corner of my mouth. i then switched to dermal tape across my mouth and found it to work better and more comfortably.

wondering

i tried the mouthpiece and it stopped my snoring and apnea however i started drooling and i developed a fungal infection (angular cheilitis) in the corner of my mouth. i then switched to dermal tape across my mouth and found it to work better and more comfortably.

Interesting. You tried a CPAP first and similar problems?

wondering

Finding the right mask can be tough... take a look @ this one...

I'd also suggest try wearing the mask , disconnected , while you're watching TV of working on the computer... pretty soon you may find you're noticing it less and less.

Good luck

I have this one.

DFW Guy

Interesting. You tried a CPAP first and similar problems?

i did not try a CPAP first. i bought a wrist-wearable sleep monitor and began tracking my sleep. my girlfriend has told me that i snored. so the snoring and apnea led me to try a dental device first. it worked well save for the drooling. i then switched to the tape and was shocked that i could awake the next morning with no clue that i even have tape over my mouth until i ready try drink a cup of coffee.

DixieWrecked

Ive tried 3 masks and haven't found one yet. Willing to try again. I'm a mouth-breather, so the nasal pillows didn't give me enough air. I'm a side sleeper and the face masks either shift enough to lose the seal OR if I do fall asleep I sometimes drool juts a bit - and when you have that mask on, drool starts flying around and there is no drying it in the middle of the night.

I have slight apnea - nothing insane. But, my sleep doc said I would very likely feel better if I used a CPAP. I have tried absolutely everything for ED and libido and nothing has worked for 25 years.

I have the resmed F20 mask. I like it.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching