Motivation and Hcg

Buy Lab Tests Online

HamburgerChef

Quick question, do you feel any different if you stop Hcg?
I started testosterone about two or three years ago and added Hcg 500U 2x per week shortly after. For the second time in a year I have run out of Hcg awaiting my pharmacy order. After about 5-6 days without it, my motivation and energy crash hard. Can't get out of bed type of stuff, like before I started TRT. Has anyone else felt this effect?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

xqfq

I think it's possible that the HCG increases your testosterone and/or estrogen to the point where your symptoms are relieved, and without the HCG you drop down into a state where you have symptoms.

One way to test this would be to get a blood test (using e.g. discountedlabs.org) when you're off HCG to see where you're at.

HCG for some guys is like that, particulary can be if a guy is secondary hypo they may get a fair amount of Endo T production but being so profound as not being able to get out of bed is just silly.

HamburgerChef

I read that the Hcg half-life is 24-36 hours. I am thinking about trying to split it up to 3 or 4 times per week and see if it further increases my energy levels. Might try the same with testosterone.

meelord

Defy is good about reducing your test dose if they start HCG...too many docs spike levels by just adding HCG on top...I find HCG to be more estrogenic subjectively

Buy Lab Tests Online

Sponsors

bodybuilder test discounted labs
Defy Medical TRT clinic
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me