Most effective HGH secretagogue

Buy Lab Tests Online
Excellent research and response. Thanks so much. I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for about about 14 weeks and I'm seeing small improvements. I guess my downfall is my once a week beer binge that hinders my actual success.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

madhacker

Excellent research and response. Thanks so much. I've been on ipamorelin/cjc1295 for about about 14 weeks and I'm seeing small improvements. I guess my downfall is my once a week beer binge that hinders my actual success.

Thanks for the kind words and no worries!

What is your HRT dosing schedule for the two? You should be seeing great results at 14 weeks. If your not having good results at this point you should look at other hormones and other things that may be hindering your results such as prolactin, fasting insulin etc. Do you mind if I ask you are on for HRT?

They're both combined in a single vial. 15mg ipamorelin/6mg cjc1295. I inject between 200 to 300mgs.
I started for weight loss and muscle increase. I also inject test 350 mgs weekly; 175mgs twice a week. My rbc are a bit high so I'm careful with the test amount. I'm 47, 240lbs, stocky with a bit of muscle. You can tell I workout.
Not trying to be a bodybuilder; just gain some muscle and lose fat. Plus i love to lift. 5 days a week.

madhacker

They're both combined in a single vial. 15mg ipamorelin/6mg cjc1295. I inject between 200 to 300mgs.
I started for weight loss and muscle increase. I also inject test 350 mgs weekly; 175mgs twice a week. My rbc are a bit high so I'm careful with the test amount. I'm 47, 240lbs, stocky with a bit of muscle. You can tell I workout.
Not trying to be a bodybuilder; just gain some muscle and lose fat. Plus i love to lift. 5 days a week.

Have you considered or have you previously increased your dose of Ipamorelin, dosing it up to 500mcg-900mcg daily for a short period of time to see what IGF-1 results it would yield for anti aging effect?

I've read of ton of the studies on Tesamorelin the past few days. It looks like Tesamorelin's effect decreases over time. After 26 weeks of use responders saw a mean increase of IGF 1 by 93.94%. After 52 weeks of use responders saw an mean increase of IGF-1 by 63%. This is a common result of secretagogues with the exception of Ipamorelin. It's the only secretagogue that doesn't lose it's effectiveness. It still looks like it's well worth using, again being as close to GH as you can get. Growth hormone is clearly the ultimate choice for GH therapy though, I can attest for that.

Wow, that's a lot of testosterone! Where does that put your Total T and Free T? At those dosages, have you considered synthetic derivatives of testosterone that would limit conversion to estrogen? Where does that put your estrogen, do you need to control it?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me