Morning wood when overdue for a dose

Buy Lab Tests Online

madman

Super Moderator
yes correct. chasing a number on a piece of paper is for the mentally insane. stop parroting the same nonsense you post in every thread.

Piss poor advice telling someone to lower their dose when you have absolutely no clue where trough TT, FT, and estradiol sit let alone SHBG.

Who stated anything about chasing a number?

You are all the same generic clones chirping the same bull****.

Pure nonsense.

Think a Lil deeper before shooting off at the mouth.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

equel

Piss poor advice telling someone to lower their dose when you have absolutely no clue where trough TT, FT, and estradiol sit let alone SHBG.

Who stated anything about chasing a number?

You are all the same generic clones chirping the same bull****.

Pure nonsense.

Think a Lil deeper before shooting off at the mouth.

Why u Always so mad

Stpfan

I think the OP just wanted a "general reason" as to why it would happen. To be honest... we can post all the labs in the world.... and everyone still has an opinion... but no concrete facts as to why. Everyone's body is different lab report... or no lab report. Out of all the things in the world... spin the bottle... or use a Magic 8 Ball for an answer in regards to overall satisfaction on TRT.

Hence... that's why the OP just wanted a "general reason".

IRCS

67 mg every 5 days would be roughly 94 mg T/week which would in no way be considered crazy low.

Most men on trt are injecting 100-200 mg/week whether once weekly or split into twice weekly (every 3.5 days), M/W/F, EOD, or daily.

Even then most would never need the high-end dose of 200 mg T/week to hit a high let alone absurdly high trough FT level.

Most men can easily hit a healthy let alone high trough FT injecting 100-150 mg T/week split into twice-weekly, M/W/F, EOD let alone daily.

Everyone jumping the gun here yet the OP never posted labs so no one has a clue where his trough TT and more importantly FT level sits.

Top it off that we have no idea where his estradiol or SHBG sits.

Shooting in the dark here.
What do you recommend as a starting point if shbg is average/mid range? I haven't found much success lately and thinking about "starting over" so to speak by keeping it simple at twice per week with no ancillaries or supplements, just cyp.

Starplex

I think it's just a new change in the body chemistry. Kinda like that initial sweet spot. You've introduced a level change and the body reacts differently to it. This happens to me if I'm a day late on my shot and also the day after a shot. Just a hunch, but I've experienced it too.

madman

Super Moderator
What do you recommend as a starting point if shbg is average/mid range? I haven't found much success lately and thinking about "starting over" so to speak by keeping it simple at twice per week with no ancillaries or supplements, just cyp.

Low and slow on a T-only protocol would be the most sensible as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) will have trough TT, FT, and estradiol levels let alone other important blood markers such as RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

100mg split into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Wait for blood levels to stabilize (4-6 weeks) then get blood work done using the most accurate assays to see where your trough TT, FT, and estradiol levels sit.

The only time T dose should be increased at the 6-week mark is if the trough FT level is too low (highly doubtful).

Keep in mind that whether one is just starting out on trt or tweaking a protocol (increasing/decreasing T dose) the first 4-6 weeks can be very misleading as hormones are in FLUX and it is common for many to experience ups/downs as the body is trying to adjust.

Even then once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) it will take time for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Every protocol should be given 12 weeks to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

Many make the mistake of tweaking a protocol (upping the T dose) 6 weeks in because they do not feel good which is a big mistake unless your trough FT level was absurdly low (highly doubtful).

Patience is key!

IRCS

Low and slow on a T-only protocol would be the most sensible as we want to see how your body reacts to testosterone and where said protocol (dose of T/injection frequency) will have trough TT, FT, and estradiol levels let alone other important blood markers such as RBCs/hemoglobin/hematocrit.

100mg split into twice-weekly injections (50 mg every 3.5 days) would be a good starting point.

Wait for blood levels to stabilize (4-6 weeks) then get blood work done using the most accurate assays to see where your trough TT, FT, and estradiol levels sit.

The only time T dose should be increased at the 6-week mark is if the trough FT level is too low (highly doubtful).

Keep in mind that whether one is just starting out on trt or tweaking a protocol (increasing/decreasing T dose) the first 4-6 weeks can be very misleading as hormones are in FLUX and it is common for many to experience ups/downs as the body is trying to adjust.

Even then once blood levels have stabilized (4-6 weeks) it will take time for the body to adapt to the new set-point and this is the critical time period when one should gauge how they truly feel overall regarding relief/improvement of low-t symptoms.

Every protocol should be given 12 weeks to claim whether it was truly a success or failure.

Many make the mistake of tweaking a protocol (upping the T dose) 6 weeks in because they do not feel good which is a big mistake unless your trough FT level was absurdly low (highly doubtful).

Patience is key!
That response was beyond helpful and full of great info. Thanks man. I'll run the protocol for a while and then run some labs and report back.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me