More questions about anxiety

Buy Lab Tests Online

Chris9150

My last shot was 10/26/2022. I get a shot once a week and this is week 2 completed on my new dose of .5ml / 100mg. I was on 80mg for 5 weeks before this. Nothing else. My Nurse Practitioner advised to go up. I will have my first blood test being on TRT.

My question isn't about my dose really. Before I had low testosterone I had zero anxiety, so anxiety is very new to me. Well relatively new I tested low in June so have had on and off anxiety since then. I am getting very small pockets of anxiety that last maybe 10-30 minutes then go away these have happened on and off, some days I don’t even have one. Has anyone else experienced this and will these eventually go away the longer I stay in TRT. Are these small pockets of anxiety my body getting used to TRT or could they be all in my head? Thanks just curious if anyone else has something similar?

Thanks again for all the help
Chris

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Systemlord

I get a shot once a week and this is week 2 completed on my new dose of .5ml / 100mg.
I am getting very small pockets of anxiety that last maybe 10-30 minutes then go away these have happened on and off, some days I don’t even have one.
Your problem is your protocol has your hormones, swinging up and down, high, then low. This has your hormones on a kind of a roller-coaster.

I would try a protocol where your hormones are more consistent, minimizing the peaks and valleys. I would inject smaller doses more frequently.

This is an easy fix.

Chris9150

Your problem is your protocol has your hormones, swinging up and down, high, then low. This has your hormones on a kind of a roller-coaster.

I would try a protocol where your hormones are more consistent, minimizing the peaks and valleys. I would inject smaller doses more frequently.

This is an easy fix.
I am new so not trying to ask dumb questions. If this was the case wouldn’t my pockets of anxiety occur more closer to my day 7 or next shot date?

Thanks for any advice again you guys are great.

SS1LE

On once weekly shots your testosterone goes way up and then down hill from there. The high testosterone spike then cause other hormone spikes and nuerotransmitter spikes as well. With all the different fluctuations your body can not reach balance. Some people do fine on weekly injections, some need twice , EOD, or ED. I had to switch to ED to avoid these fluctuations.

Blackhawk

I am new so not trying to ask dumb questions. If this was the case wouldn’t my pockets of anxiety occur more closer to my day 7 or next shot date?

Thanks for any advice again you guys are great.

Please, you tell us. When does the anxiety occur in your cycle? Is it consistent in terms of timing along with your injection cycle, peak/trough? Some men get anxiety from rising levels, and it could be worse from increasing your dose. I reviewed your previous posts, and it is not totally clear to me when this occurs.

I think you might benefit from more frequent injections. The weekly peak/trough thing is commonly problematic. Some do well, some don;t with this.

t_spacemonkey

My last shot was 10/26/2022. I get a shot once a week and this is week 2 completed on my new dose of .5ml / 100mg. I was on 80mg for 5 weeks before this. Nothing else. My Nurse Practitioner advised to go up. I will have my first blood test being on TRT.

My question isn't about my dose really. Before I had low testosterone I had zero anxiety, so anxiety is very new to me. Well relatively new I tested low in June so have had on and off anxiety since then. I am getting very small pockets of anxiety that last maybe 10-30 minutes then go away these have happened on and off, some days I don’t even have one. Has anyone else experienced this and will these eventually go away the longer I stay in TRT. Are these small pockets of anxiety my body getting used to TRT or could they be all in my head? Thanks just curious if anyone else has something similar?

Thanks again for all the help
Chris
I had some initial anxiety when starting TRT. it was a mix of anxiety and libido spike with energy spike. 8h post injection. this was very real and no it does not take 8 weeks to feel the effects.
it eventually settled. I still have some anxiety but probably not TRT related, since I am on TRT 1+ year and was ok for most of it

Chris9150

Please, you tell us. When does the anxiety occur in your cycle? Is it consistent in terms of timing along with your injection cycle, peak/trough? Some men get anxiety from rising levels, and it could be worse from increasing your dose. I reviewed your previous posts, and it is not totally clear to me when this occurs.

I think you might benefit from more frequent injections. The weekly peak/trough thing is commonly problematic. Some do well, some don;t with this.
The last two weeks I feel it’s a day or two before my next injection. But I do get intermittent anxiety on occasion it it seems to not last very long. And I have noticed my symptoms seem to be decreasing with every week. My NP wants me to wait until blood tests which is early December before changing anything.

Thanks again

Chris9150

I had some initial anxiety when starting TRT. it was a mix of anxiety and libido spike with energy spike. 8h post injection. this was very real and no it does not take 8 weeks to feel the effects.
it eventually settled. I still have some anxiety but probably not TRT related, since I am on TRT 1+ year and was ok for most of it
How long until the anxiety settled for you like weeks or months? Thanks I know everyone is different.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me