More Pleasurable Orgasms Within Hours of an HCG Injection.

Buy Lab Tests Online

SkyWarn

I notice that sex is more pleasurable with more intense orgasms within about 8 Hours on an HCG injection. I can defiantly feel the difference, to the point where I try to time sex on the same day as an injection. Has anyone else noticed this too?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I inject 500 IU of HCG twice a week. To be honest with you, I don't notice a difference in orgasms.

Gman86

I notice that sex is more pleasurable with more intense orgasms within about 8 Hours on an HCG injection. I can defiantly feel the difference, to the point where I try to time sex on the same day as an injection. Has anyone else noticed this too?

How many iu’s are you injecting each time, and how many times do you inject per week?

What brand HCG are you using?

M.J

Hcg for me works sometime other times don’t work I have no idea why, at one point the same vial work from and from the same box I used another vial and didn’t do anything I don’t really understand why it works sometime and others it don’t

xqfq

Hcg for me works sometime other times don’t work I have no idea why, at one point the same vial work from and from the same box I used another vial and didn’t do anything I don’t really understand why it works sometime and others it don’t

The same happens with me. I’ve reduced my HCG because I can’t deal with feeling amazing one day and then flat the next. HCG is so unpredictable in its effect for me. But it does sometimes work and I feel completely incredible- perfect mood, libido, and my orgasms are the best I’ve ever had. I notice it’s effect about 30 minutes after injection.

I’m now trying to get back to feeling great without much HCG.

I also don’t like depending on HCG to feel good, as I think it’s possible it could become prohibitively expensive in the near future due to legal changes, it’s almost impossible to travel with, etc.

But most importantly, I hate the idea that my libido disappears completely if I go on vacation without HCG. I went to Las Vegas for a week last year and barely wanted to have sex with my partner. Wasn’t good at all.

Last edited:

M.J

The same happens with me. I’ve reduced my HCG because I can’t deal with feeling amazing one day and then flat the next. HCG is so unpredictable in its effect for me. But it does sometimes work and I feel completely incredible- perfect mood, libido, and my orgasms are the best I’ve ever had. I notice it’s effect about 30 minutes after injection.

I’m now trying to get back to feeling great without much HCG.

I also don’t like depending on HCG to feel good, as I think it’s possible it could become prohibitively expensive in the near future due to legal changes, it’s almost impossible to travel with, etc. I hate the idea that my libido disappears completely if I go on vacation without HCG.
cant find better solution I tried TRT but wasn't as good as HCG not even close actually, I would stay with HCG and try to figure it out. why it works sometimes and others it don't !??? did you try IM instead of SQ

BJE

I can’t say that I really notice anything with HCG. I just use it to keep my balls big. I don’t think the testosterone produced because of it makes a lot of difference for me. I keep my T level high with testosterone injections. I’ve gone without HCG for a month or more at a time and didn’t notice any difference.

masaplease

I notice a difference roughly a day after injection. It usually lasts another day. Been on HCG since the beginning, not sure what it would be like without it.

Mainly use it to prevent atrophy just in case.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me