More Penis Sensitivity questions

Buy Lab Tests Online

sirgawain

So I had been commenting earlier about having a difficult time orgasming. Someone had mentioned maybe my dose is too high. I had a thought, and wanted some feedback.

So this morning, which is my low as I inject Monday AM and Thursday PM, I had more morning wood than I would normally. So that was a small data point.

But then I went and looked back at my vacation week. The two days before my inject on Thursday, I was able to orgasm relatively easily. Friday and Saturday after my Thursday injection, I was not able to without a lot of work.

I have to do more keeping of a log, but that may mean something...how long does T take to hit you and start the spike? Like if I injected this morning, will I notice the difference tonight?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Simbarn

So I had been commenting earlier about having a difficult time orgasming. Someone had mentioned maybe my dose is too high. I had a thought, and wanted some feedback.

So this morning, which is my low as I inject Monday AM and Thursday PM, I had more morning wood than I would normally. So that was a small data point.

But then I went and looked back at my vacation week. The two days before my inject on Thursday, I was able to orgasm relatively easily. Friday and Saturday after my Thursday injection, I was not able to without a lot of work.

I have to do more keeping of a log, but that may mean something...how long does T take to hit you and start the spike? Like if I injected this morning, will I notice the difference tonight?
I had a quick look at your posts in another thread regarding penis sensitivity and your issues with this. It does appear to me you are taking too much T as Cataceous suggests. He gave you some very good advice.

What you mention in the post above seems to also be consistent with that.

This, in my opinion can cause many issues that negatively affect sexual function. As Cataceous mentions it can be great for athletic performance and body composition (as body builders know), but NOT good for the rest of you! One of the side effects this may cause over time is altering the balance in your nervous system, which you will not be able to fix with anything unless you can achieve a more normal hormone level whereby this effect is lessened. This in itself can cause penis insensitivity and plays havoc with erectile function. Thus your dependence on strong erection boosting medications such as Trimix.

Your T levels are very high and IMO, it is no wonder your sexual function is not working very well.
It can take many months after having these high T levels: the withdrawal effect (as Cataceous mentions) for your body to adjust once you do reduce your dosage for your nervous system to find homeostasis again and other hormones to do the same.

It is not just excess estrogen that can cause this insensitivity. It is also just too much testosterone and the effect this has on many systems/tissues in your body. The loss of your gonadotropins can contribute to this also, hence why many guys experience an improvement in sexual sensitivity with HCG, although not all as this is also another contentious topic. It does help me in that regard, IF I adjust my T dose accordingly.

I quote this very pertinent statement of yours from that thread:

“What I do know is that I still have low sensitivity, and my libido is a ball of "meh." I am at teenager T levels, but I am not feeling T level sexual energy”

Let’s examine these two points: teenager testosterone levels and sexual energy.

I think your understanding of what is a normal T level for a young man is (like many here), not quite correct. Most lab ranges (some vary) have normal levels in a range somewhere between 300-1000 ng/dl. Very few young virile males have levels approaching that upper limit. The chance that your natural genetic T level even when you were very young, was anywhere near that is very slim.
A level of 1219 puts you in unnatural territory. What is this doing to all the critical balances of other hormones and neurotransmitters in your body? Understanding what testosterone actually is helps; it is a chemical messenger in our body. It is a key that unlocks processes within our cells and the degree to which it does this is all important. Too much of this stimulation causes cells to start doing things that will cause dysfunctions.

Sexual function is not just about testosterone. It is the result of the complex interplay of many neurotransmitters and all the hormones that comprise sexual function in the right amounts at the right time for your genetic programming, which is the result of evolution. You will not be able to create "teenager sexual function" by just administering high levels of testosterone! It may work in a fashion, for some males for a period of time, but the chaos that ensues will in time cause sexual dysfunctions and other significant issues within our bodies. For some of us, this occurs much sooner.

So can you now see (sorry to say this) the ignorance of your statement?

The other important fact to remember and I know I have said this before, but will repeat it again is; TRT will not replicate the same intricate and complex hormone production we have naturally. Not even close. It’s a wonder our sexual function works at all given the dramatic change in the components that create it, some of which are almost lost due to T replacement. It keeps working for many males because our bodies are incredibly intelligent machines that are capable of so much self-adjustment, systems keep running. However, there will for some be short falls or interruptions so to speak, due to the body just not being able to replicate proper function when certain chemicals are missing or not being produced the same way as before. This could show itself in many ways in regard to sexual function and other symptoms, for example: loss of sexual sensitivity at times, longer refractory periods, erratic erectile function, very low to non-existent semen production, difficulty reaching orgasm, mood changes from day to day, sleep disturbances, anxiety and other psychological issues. For the most part we tolerate TRT very well, when it is administered correctly at the right amount for the individual. But don’t expect it to work as well as the superb endocrine mechanism we have, which ensures a balanced chemical system, especially, that of a young healthy male in his prime!

I understand all of this reasonably well now, as I was one of those ignorant young men who thought he could get away with high levels of testosterone and enjoy the physical gains in provides. I eventually suffered all the side effects it causes along with permanent erectile difficulties. I spent years trying to understand what it does to our bodies. My levels rose to around 40-45 nmol/l which is the equivalent of 1297 ng/dl. Not dissimilar to yours currently.

sirgawain

Thank you for the write up. I need to figure out how to bring up with my clinic that we need to find a more optimal number for me, and I am not sure what I should be shooting for. We haven't tested since dropping me from .7 to .6 weekly. I know doctors love it when you debate them, but I will give it a go. I know my GP thought my number was too high.

Simbarn

How many milligrams of T are you injecting each week? .7 to .6 doesn't tell me what you are taking, sorry. I don't know the strength of the solution you are using.
The clinic you are using for your T replacement thinks having a T level like yours is ok? If so you need to find a better doctor in my opinion.

sirgawain

Sorry, 1mg would be 200, so I was on 140 a week, down to 120 now.

He's never brought it up. Maybe time for another clinic, but really no clear "who should I move to." Always up for recommendations of people who manage this better.

Simbarn

Ok, that helps!
Yes, I think it may. I imagine you have described your sexual issues and they have not correlated this with your testosterone dose?
I was on 120 per week quite some time ago now and that dosage was causing me considerable sexual issues. I am now on about 80mgs a week with Ovidrel. I experience much better sexual function at this amount, but still have times when those issues are evident, but far less often.

Todahoopyall1

I’ve been on 400 MG TC per month, 200 every two weeks-for 10 weeks- total T went from 395 to 1395… Free T still below normal range, 1.1 on a scale of 1.5 to 3.5 using the dialysis Free T test. Is the high total T dangerous?… The only reason I got on TRT was to increase free T. The total T was fine. So, how do I increase free T without getting into the high range of total T…?

Dan_The_Man

I’ve been on 400 MG TC per month, 200 every two weeks-for 10 weeks- total T went from 395 to 1395… Free T still below normal range, 1.1 on a scale of 1.5 to 3.5 using the dialysis Free T test. Is the high total T dangerous?… The only reason I got on TRT was to increase free T. The total T was fine. So, how do I increase free T without getting into the high range of total T…?
When did you draw blood in relation to your last injection?

jobshopper

Have you checked your DHT?

Todahoopyall1

Have you checked your DHT?
What is DHT?
When did you draw blood in relation to your last injection?
last blood draw was at the one-week point in the two week cycle… That’s where the doctors office told me it should be done… I’ve seen posts that say it should be done
at the trough, just before the next injections… Dr. won’t raise the amount of T per month despite the low free dialysis T test results…

jobshopper

What is DHT?

last blood draw was at the one-week point in the two week cycle… That’s where the doctors office told me it should be done… I’ve seen posts that say it should be done
at the trough, just before the next injections… Dr. won’t raise the amount of T per month despite the low free dialysis T test results…
Dihydrotestosterone. It's important to libido and sexual function.

Dan_The_Man

Should supplement with dht.

Also i prefer to draw/see my peaks, i feel its more important to know i am not overshooting vs where my trough is. If i am peak at 1100, thats it IRRELEVANT of my trough. But thats me. I also inject daily ‍♂️

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me