More frequent TRT injections better?

Buy Lab Tests Online

WhatSayYou89

Couldn't fit all of this in the title..

Can more frequent injections cause you to feel any better even if it keep your levels at the exact same as less frequent injections?

I have finally gotten great lab levels for my test/e2 but still not really feeling much different.

I know more frequent injections can help with e2 control but if everything is picture perfect levels will I feel any different or am I just adding in another injection for no reason?

Currently injecting every monday/thursday. Was gonna try every Mon/Wed/Fri to see how I feel. Thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TLR

Give it a try and see....USUALLY more frequent injections calls for a slight decrease in the dosage but it doesn't have to be that way. Also, the pages of history are littered with folks whose labs looked "perfect" but felt like shit anyway (been there). You gotta find what works for you. Advise you to only change one thing at a time and give any change a 4-6 week run before drawing any conclusions.

WhatSayYou89

Give it a try and see....USUALLY more frequent injections calls for a slight decrease in the dosage but it doesn't have to be that way. Also, the pages of history are littered with folks whose labs looked "perfect" but felt like shit anyway (been there). You gotta find what works for you. Advise you to only change one thing at a time and give any change a 4-6 week run before drawing any conclusions.

Thanks for the response. What did you end up changing when you had perfect levels but still didn’t feel optimal?

TLR

Thanks for the response. What did you end up changing when you had perfect levels but still didn’t feel optimal?
What ended up working for me was lowering the dose.....that's not to say that it will work for you, but I would have T at trough in the upper ranges (900-1000), E2 in the 30s, good free levels and would still fight with not feeling well. I am kind of a difficult case in that i had pre existing anxiety that was exacerbated by all of this shit. I tried a restart that didn't work, and when I went back on I started with 30 mg 2x week and SLOWLY titrated up. I am currently taking between 80-90 mg a week in a divided dose, no AI or HCG and this is the best its been. Ive been at this for 9 years almost and have been out of state to see two of the more well known docs in this area of medicine. Am still with one of them and his idea of keeping it simple and the dosage on the lower end was the ticket for me.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me