Moderate libido on Testosterone and HCG

Buy Lab Tests Online

alex_allex322

Hello.

I am 28 years old, I'm a bodybuilder and currently doing TRT + hcg (to preserve testicular size and functions).
I am taking 60mg sustanon every day, that would be a total of 420mg a week. I take hcg monday, wendnesday, friday, 500ui, for a total of 1500 ui a week.
I also take exemestane roughly one pill (25mg) a week divided in three portions to avoid estrogen build up.

I feel like my sex drive and erections could be better. What do you think I'm doing wrong? When I take propionate, I sometimes feel like my erections are better.

Supplements I take to aid sexual functionality are following: Macca, vitamin E, B12, Ginseng, ginkgo biloba.

Please note, since I'm into bodybuilding, I did more serious cycles before.

Also, when taking small amounts of Kamagra (not full dose), my erections are much better.

In certain days, I have erections and I'm able to ejaculate 3-4 times a day. On other days on the other hand, I ejeculate one time, but then I'm not in the mood any more (no more erections).

Any help/advice would be highly appreciated.

Here are also my last test results, this was before I took exemestane (my estradiol levels were a bit high)

estradiol: 640.8 pmol/L
prolactin: 170.4 uUI/mL
testosteron: 46.59 nmol/L
free testosterone: >100 pg/mL

Big thanks!

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

bochinit

I know you are doing Cruise, just try to not take more than 1ml per week.

High or low estrogen can mess with libido.

Stylo

420mg a week is a blast. Cycle down to 300mg and cruise at 200mg or less. You should be able to retain your size. What compounds have you been cycling?

alex_allex322

I'll lower it down to 200mg/week. Any advice to get morning wood? I'm a bit weird here, I don't really get morning wood, sometimes I get it during night when I sleep

Systemlord

Here are also my last test results, this was before I took exemestane (my estradiol levels were a bit high)

estradiol: 640.8 pmol/L
prolactin: 170.4 uUI/mL
testosteron: 46.59 nmol/L
free testosterone: >100 pg/mL
OMG dude, you're estrogen is 174 pg/mL and your Total T 1342 ng/dL, this makes you a bit estrogen dominant and the reason is your dosage is too high. You have a ways to go to optimise your TRT protocol and could take a couple of times to get right.

alex_allex322

OMG dude, you're estrogen is 174 pg/mL and your Total T 1342 ng/dL, this makes you a bit estrogen dominant and the reason is your dosage is too high. You have a ways to go to optimise your TRT protocol and could take a couple of times to get right.

Thanks. What would have been a good interval for estrogen for total T = 1342 ng/dL. Wouldn't it have helped if I had taken AI's? This was before I took exemestane, I only took short lasting esthers (test propionate)

Stylo

Alex, you dont sound like you did any of your homework before taking the plunge. So gotta bust your balls fir doing that. Luckily you havent damaged yourself completely. You can reverse things but for as much test that youre taking. Your total T is rather low. And obviously your E is exceptionally high. You have to start over to figure out why you aromatase at a higher rate than normal. Are you taking pharma grade Test?

alex_allex322

Alex, you dont sound like you did any of your homework before taking the plunge. So gotta bust your balls fir doing that. Luckily you havent damaged yourself completely. You can reverse things but for as much test that youre taking. Your total T is rather low. And obviously your E is exceptionally high. You have to start over to figure out why you aromatase at a higher rate than normal. Are you taking pharma grade Test?

It's not pharma grade but it's from a good and reputable source.
I'll cycle down to 200mg/week and have blood tests done again when quarantine is over.

Thanks for your answer

alex_allex322

The total T results are not for the 420mg/week dose. It's for a slightly higher dose.
I think the estrogen is also high because I cruised for a longer period of time but didn't take any AI. As far as I understood, estrogen can also accumulate in time

Rock H. Johnson

Taking the plunge??? lol, he is a steroid user, not on TRT he got into trouble because of his abuse and now he is trying to get everything to work again lowering his dosage to TRT levels. Its not working and now he is here asking for help. Did you even read his first post?

alex_allex322

Taking the plunge??? lol, he is a steroid user, not on TRT he got into trouble because of his abuse and now he is trying to get everything to work again lowering his dosage to TRT levels. Its not working and now he is here asking for help. Did you even read his first post?

I did admit. Like I mentioned, I'm not trying to hide anything. It is somewhat working, but not as good as I expected. Like I mentioned, I feel like it could be better. So this is why I posted the question, to ask for help from people who have experience with TRT. Isn't this the whole point of the forum?

I'll give the 200mg/week a shot and see how it works

alex_allex322

Ok. I decided to do following. I will switch from sustanon to test propionate (yes, I'm aware that I will still have additional test in my bloodstream due to long esther) and start with a dose of 70mg/week of test p.

Based on how I feel, I will increase if needed to 140mg in the following weeks and eventually to 200mg (tops, and only if required).

I think using test p, since it's a fast acting, I will be able to see how I feel a lot quicker. I will not be taking any AI.

Do you think this is a bad/good ideea?

Stylo

Geez... you again. Yes I read his post. The plunge is in regards to his Steroid abuse. He didn’t do his homework. Hence why he is here. Now what else would you like to take apart for your entertainment? You’re not helping...

Stylo

Ok. I decided to do following. I will switch from sustanon to test propionate (yes, I'm aware that I will still have additional test in my bloodstream due to long esther) and start with a dose of 70mg/week of test p.

Based on how I feel, I will increase if needed to 140mg in the following weeks and eventually to 200mg (tops, and only if required).

I think using test p, since it's a fast acting, I will be able to see how I feel a lot quicker. I will not be taking any AI.

Do you think this is a bad/good ideea?
With the lower dose of T, no AI is always a good idea, so with less Test you should be also see a drop in your E. Your body has to stabilize. Too soon to tell. You are the teacher, the student , and the guinea pig. No one else is in charge of what you do. So lowering the dose is a good start, but I will suggest EOD protocol to minimize the amount of aromatase. This will take weeks to see positive changes. But stay the course.

alex_allex322

With the lower dose of T, no AI is always a good idea, so with less Test you should be also see a drop in your E. Your body has to stabilize. Too soon to tell. You are the teacher, the student , and the guinea pig. No one else is in charge of what you do. So lowering the dose is a good start, but I will suggest EOD protocol to minimize the amount of aromatase. This will take weeks to see positive changes. But stay the course.

Thanks, I'll do EOD. I actually read somewhere that pinning every day minimizes the amount of aromatization.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me