MMR vaccine may protect from COVID-19 complications

Buy Lab Tests Online
Status
Not open for further replies.

sammmy

The study shows a correlation: countries with a high vaccination rate of MMR vaccine show a lower COVID-19 death rate per 100 000 population. However, correlation studies are not capable of pinpointing the exact cause of reduced mortatlity - is it the MMR vaccine itself or something else that correlates with high vaccination rates of MMR, such as high rates of another vaccine or more restrictive quarantine medical policies during COVID-19 outbreak? Only experimental study can tell.

MMR Vaccine Appears to Confer Strong Protection from COVID-19: Few Deaths from SARS-CoV-2 in Highly Vaccinated Populations

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

TucsonJJ

Personally, I am a little paranoid about vaccines... lots of wild speculation... but the relationship to autism in kids seems to be legit, though suppressed... Bill gates may end up being a VERY evil guy...
Anyway... I think keeping your Vitamin D3 levels above 40 is a really great first line of defense... take plenty of Vitamin C too! I add Chaga mushroom extract to the mix...

JohnTaylorHK

I suspect the correlation is largely due to socio-economic issues. Vaccine uptake in disadvantaged communities will correlate with inability to social distance oneself etc, all for economic reasons.

Vince

Super Moderator
Personally, I am a little paranoid about vaccines... lots of wild speculation... but the relationship to autism in kids seems to be legit, though suppressed... Bill gates may end up being a VERY evil guy...
Anyway... I think keeping your Vitamin D3 levels above 40 is a really great first line of defense... take plenty of Vitamin C too! I add Chaga mushroom extract to the mix...
I believe autism was caused by the mercury in vaccines.

dnfuss

I believe autism was caused by the mercury in vaccines.

There has never been any credible evidence whatsoever linking vaccines, or any component thereof, to autism, including but not limited to mercury. Claims to the contrary have been thoroughly debunked and are, in a word, nonsense.

Vince

Super Moderator
The Facts: Thimerosal has never undergone even one modern safety test. It was developed in 1927 and patented by Eli Lilly in 1928. It was first tested on small animals and killed a variety of mice, rabbits and chicks. After the animals died from exposure to Thimerosal, the decision was made to administer it to 22 patients suffering from bacterial meningitis during an epidemic in Indianapolis, Indiana in 1929.

Of the 22 persons given Thimerosal, all died, most within a day or two of administration. The doctor overseeing the trial, on stipend from Eli Lilly, declared that the patients had all died of meningitis and that Thimerosal was not observed to have caused any problem when administered to his patients. With that declaration, and a subsequent one by Eli Lilly staff that Thimerosal has a low order of toxicity for man, even though it killed small animals, Thimerosal was introduced into the drug supply. Yet, despite warnings in the published scientific literature that Thimerosal was toxic, and despite opposition to its use in every decade since, Thimerosal has remained in the drug supply.

The first protest on record against this highly toxic mercury compound was made in 1935 by the Pittman Moore Company which declared that, after testing, it found Thimerosal “was unsuitable as a preservative in serum intended for use in dogs…”

The FDA, passive with regard to safety testing, has never provided the results of appropriate toxicological tests on Thimerosal. Factually, the vaccine makers who use Thimerosal as a preservative are required by law to conduct and submit the results of such safety tests to the FDA befohttp://traceamounts.com/ten-lies-told-about-mercury-in-vaccines/re the FDA can legally approve a vaccine. Yet, the FDA has yet to produce even one of these vaccine maker’s toxicity studies, demonstrating Thimerosal safe for administration to humans, despite the fact that these documents have been sought in a court of law.

Vince

Super Moderator
There has never been any credible evidence whatsoever linking vaccines, or any component thereof, to autism, including but not limited to mercury. Claims to the contrary have been thoroughly debunked and are, in a word, nonsense.
Your guess is as good as mine.

dnfuss

Your guess is as good as mine.
It's not a matter of guessing. It's not a matter of opinion. It's not debatable. The world isn't flat because someone thinks it could be. There is simply no credible evidence linking vaccines to autism, including vaccines containing thimerosal. None whatsoever and there never has been. Complete conspiracy theory hogwash. To offer it as a possibility is incredibly irresponsible.

Vince

Super Moderator
It's not a matter of guessing. It's not a matter of opinion. It's not debatable. The world isn't flat because someone thinks it could be. There is simply no credible evidence linking vaccines to autism, including vaccines containing thimerosal. None whatsoever and there never has been. Complete conspiracy theory hogwash. To offer it as a possibility is incredibly irresponsible.
We all have the right to our opinion

Vince

Super Moderator
1999, FDA determined that under the recommended childhood immunization schedule, infants might be exposed to cumulative doses of ethylmercury that exceed some federal safety guidelines established for ingestion of methylmercury, another form of organic mercury (Ball et al., 2001). In July 1999, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) issued a joint statement recommending the removal of thimerosal from vaccines as soon as possible (CDC, 1999a). The statement also recommended a temporary suspension of the birth dose of hepatitis B vaccine for children born to low-risk mothers until a thimerosal-free alternative became available. With the licensure of a thimerosal-free hepatitis B vaccine in August 1999 (CDC, 1999c), at least one formulation of each vaccine on the recommended childhood immunization schedule for children age six years or younger was available without thimerosal. With the FDA approval of a thimerosal-free version of DTaP vaccine in March 2001, all formulations of vaccines on the recommended childhood immunization schedule that are given to children six years of age or younger are available thimerosal-free in the United States (CDC, 2001a).

jdthoosier

MMR is Safe and Effective

Finally, the reviewers report that after more than 13 million children who received the MMR were followed, there was no association between the vaccine and autism, cognitive delay, encephalitis or encephalopathy. Does this prove a zero risk? No. No amount of data ever will. But it demonstrates convincingly that the risk, if not actually zero, is indistinguishable from zero. It is so small that it is in the background, less than a million to one, and not worth worrying about. Again, the risk from the diseases that the vaccine prevents must be greater by many orders of magnitude.

dnfuss

1999, FDA determined that under the recommended childhood immunization schedule, infants might be exposed to cumulative doses of ethylmercury that exceed some federal safety guidelines established for ingestion of methylmercury, another form of organic mercury (Ball et al., 2001). In July 1999, the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) and the U.S. Public Health Service (PHS) issued a joint statement recommending the removal of thimerosal from vaccines as soon as possible (CDC, 1999a). The statement also recommended a temporary suspension of the birth dose of hepatitis B vaccine for children born to low-risk mothers until a thimerosal-free alternative became available. With the licensure of a thimerosal-free hepatitis B vaccine in August 1999 (CDC, 1999c), at least one formulation of each vaccine on the recommended childhood immunization schedule for children age six years or younger was available without thimerosal. With the FDA approval of a thimerosal-free version of DTaP vaccine in March 2001, all formulations of vaccines on the recommended childhood immunization schedule that are given to children six years of age or younger are available thimerosal-free in the United States (CDC, 2001a).
You've copied a very long piece about thimerosal, which is true. But it has no bearing whatsoever on the question of whether vaccines cause autism (which they don't), none.

Vince

Super Moderator
You've copied a very long piece about thimerosal, which is true. But it has no bearing whatsoever on the question of whether vaccines cause autism (which they don't), none.
All of my 5 children have been vaccinated. All of my grandkids and great-grandkids are vaccinated. I also get a flu shot every year for the past 30 plus years. Are they safe for everyone? I don't believe I have the right to answer that, it's an individual choice.

dnfuss

All of my 5 children have been vaccinated. All of my grandkids and great-grandkids are vaccinated. I also get a flu shot every year for the past 30 plus years. Are they safe for everyone? I don't believe I have the right to answer that, it's an individual choice.
Wow, that's quite a turnaround from where you started out in post #4: "I believe autism was caused by the mercury in vaccines."

JohnTaylorHK

It's interesting to note that last year (Feb 2019), in the Philippines, there was a large cluster of measles cases "The outbreak is attributed to lowered vaccination rates, from a high of 88% 10 to 15 years previous to 74% at the time of the outbreak, allegedly caused by the Dengvaxia controversy." The Dengvaxia incident involved vaccinating children, against Dengue Fever, with an unproven vaccine. The MMR vaccine became tainted with the reputation that Dengvaxia had given to all vaccines. Luckily all 7 of my kids had already been vaccinated. I have read about the Thimerosal concerns (I have an autistic teenager) and concluded that there is no evidence to support a causal relationship. Parents, especially of the very young, need to be very cautious when deciding not to vaccinate their offspring.

TucsonJJ

Depends on your understanding of "credible"... only fools would call these allegations "nonsense". At the very least, the link between vaccinations and autism is an ongoing discussion. Autism rates have skyrocketed, as have the number of required vaccinations for children... there are MANY cases of damage done to kids from vaccinations and many awards from courts for that damage. So don't make the mistake of taking a big stand on something that has not been conclusively decided.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale