MK677 Who's Using

Buy Lab Tests Online

Mando

I heard a Youtube video where Dr. Rand McClain says this is his go-to peptide. Who's using it and what has been your experiences?

Are you being prescribed? I thought it was a research chemical. Is it being prescribe with some sort of waiver needing to be signed by the patient?

Thanks.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Cataceous

Super Moderator
The best I can figure is that there's a bit of a loophole in U.S. laws/regulations such that compounding pharmacies can use non-FDA-approved ingredients in their products. The products must still be prescribed by a doctor.

If you read the end of the Wiki entry on ibutamoren you'll see there are some concerns due to its long half life. These may or may not be justified, but they're enough to make me nervous.

I’m curious about results and side effects too. I started using it but my water retention was huge. I stopped for that reason alone but perhaps it would have leveled out had I stuck with it.

maxadvance

I heard a Youtube video where Dr. Rand McClain says this is his go-to peptide. Who's using it and what has been your experiences?

Are you being prescribed? I thought it was a research chemical. Is it being prescribe with some sort of waiver needing to be signed by the patient?

Thanks.

Couple things. He never says it is his 'go to' peptide, on top of that he clearly states that MK677 is not a peptide, it's not legal, and he makes zero mention of actually prescribing it.

Nelson Vergel

Founder, ExcelMale.com
It really is a Ghrelin agonist. It is an oral product. It increases IGF-1 but also hunger and weight. Water retention is common. I would not use it again. It may be a great option for people who want to gain weight.
Not FDA approved but widely available online.
Some guys are using a lower dose of 12.5 mg instead of 25 mg per day and getting good results to pump at the gym. Just watch your food intake!

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me