MK-677

Buy Lab Tests Online

Johnny Test

Anyone know if I need to taper off MK-677 when I decide to discontinue it? I’ve been on 5 weeks and am going to stop it after 8 weeks. I’m at 25mg a day. Thanks in advance.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Johnny Test

Not really. That’s why I’m giving it a few more weeks. It’s making me ridiculously hungry all of the time which is becoming extremely annoying.

Guided_by_Voices

Note that you're keeping your pituitary pegged on high-HGH which is totally un-natural and one of the reasons it was never approved. I would think you would want to come off as quickly as possible. The Doctors who recommend similar compounds suggest only using them intermittently.

Johnny Test

Note that you're keeping your pituitary pegged on high-HGH which is totally un-natural and one of the reasons it was never approved. I would think you would want to come off as quickly as possible. The Doctors who recommend similar compounds suggest only using them intermittently.
How intermittently and at what dose are these recommendations? Also, I thought MK-677 was still in trials. Is that no Longer the case?

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me