Minimum Dosage or freq for low SHBG

Buy Lab Tests Online

AdamYoung

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone were able to decrease or stop the aromatization of testosterone without the use of AI. If yes, what would be the minimum dosage we need? Does daily injection reduces aromatization? Its hard to find proper dosage for people with low SHBG and they end up doing lots of experiment jeopardizing their health. So wondering if anyone has found any solution bcas since we have low shbg, we dont need more testosterone so most of the testosterone we take will be available as free test. I feel 7 to 10mg per day is enough. What is ur thoughts?

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Vince

Super Moderator
I’m not a low shbg guy. My current protocol is 20 mg of nandrolone every other day, testosterone cyp 20 mg every other day and 500 iu of hcg twice a week. So even though I’m not a low shbg guy, Right now I’m only injecting 70 MG of testosterone weekly.

I do think daily injections of 10 MG daily should work for you.

AdamYoung

Thanks Vince.
I am also using 250iu 3 times a week and planning to use 10mg everyday. I will do blood work after 2 weeks and let you know the results.
I heard metformin or thyroid supplements might increase shbg levels. What is ur thought on this?

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince.
I am also using 250iu 3 times a week and planning to use 10mg everyday. I will do blood work after 2 weeks and let you know the results.
I heard metformin or thyroid supplements might increase shbg levels. What is ur thought on this?
We don’t know if Metformin or t3 Increases shbg. Members have tried and some had some success, but few and a part.

AdamYoung

Thanks Vince. Regarding 250iu HCG. Is it ok? I believe your doing 500iu twice a week. Since i have low shbg, i was thinking to minimize the aromatization by using hcg 250iu three times a week. May i know ur thoughts about this? Thanks

Robotics

see my thread. low shbg 9mg daily, going to 10mg next. when your free T and Total T are at a reasonably good level. If you are truly low shbg there is not point in reducing the dose to try to lower E significantly. I tried that but my T got too low as well. it was a huge waste of time. I tried avoiding AI but it was inevitable. Still trying to figure things out, but that was a large time sink. I would learn to accept trying AI. the evangelists that preach no AI are all normal or high shbg, so it make sense for them and they can adjust their dose in order not to use AI.

Robotics

Thanks Vince.

you need to wait 4-6 weeks for bloodwork

AdamYoung

see my thread. low shbg 9mg daily, going to 10mg next. when your free T and Total T are at a reasonably good level. If you are truly low shbg there is not point in reducing the dose to try to lower E significantly. I tried that but my T got too low as well. it was a huge waste of time. I tried avoiding AI but it was inevitable. Still trying to figure things out, but that was a large time sink. I would learn to accept trying AI. the evangelists that preach no AI are all normal or high shbg, so it make sense for them and they can adjust their dose in order not to use AI.
I dont mind using AI but what i read was it will convert remaining testosterone to dht and dht triggers prostate enlargement n cancer. So little worried about using AI for long term. Thats my last hope to use AI. I have some questions actually.
Does AI blocks conversion to both estrogen n dht or just estrogen?
Is there any serious issue with high DHT apart from losing hair which i dont mind.

Vince

Super Moderator
Thanks Vince. Regarding 250iu HCG. Is it ok? I believe your doing 500iu twice a week. Since i have low shbg, i was thinking to minimize the aromatization by using hcg 250iu three times a week. May i know ur thoughts about this? Thanks
Because you’re a low shbg guy. I would start lower. 100 iu 3 x weekly

Robotics

I dont mind using AI but what i read was it will convert remaining testosterone to dht and dht triggers prostate enlargement n cancer. So little worried about using AI for long term. Thats my last hope to use AI. I have some questions actually.
Does AI blocks conversion to both estrogen n dht or just estrogen?
Is there any serious issue with high DHT apart from losing hair which i dont mind.

AI only prevents a certain amount of aromatization, you will still have E conversion. You don't want zero E. it only prevents some aromatization (dose dependent) to E not DHT etc. I haven't heard of increased conversion to dht due to AI. an interesting thought, but I dont think it would be significant.

There are discussions on DHT and the prostate on the forum you can search.

In any case, you still want to get dialed in even if there is a very slight increase in risk. Or would you rather feel horrible your whole life and have slightly reduced chances of issues?

Also introducing HCG for low shbg guys can be tough. if you can it might be worth just using test and AI for now and try introducing it later once you get this figured out. or even a lower dose like vince suggested, it won't fully prevent atrophy but it should help some.

Robotics

AI only prevents a certain amount of aromatization, you will still have E conversion. You don't want zero E. it only prevents some aromatization (dose dependent) to E not DHT etc. I haven't heard of increased conversion to dht due to AI. an interesting thought, but I dont think it would be significant.

There are discussions on DHT and the prostate on the forum you can search.

In any case, you still want to get dialed in even if there is a very slight increase in risk. Or would you rather feel horrible your whole life and have slightly reduced chances of issues?

Also introducing HCG for low shbg guys can be tough. if you can it might be worth just using test and AI for now and try introducing it later once you get this figured out. or even a lower dose like vince suggested, it won't fully prevent atrophy but it should help some.
if you are in the states. Maybe consider giving natesto a run. I am in canada and it is not available here right now. but i would like to try it, seems promising for low shbg guys because of the short half life (less E conversion) and low commitment, no shutdown and no need for hcg and ai.

AdamYoung

Just googled. Its says available in canada. I am from canada too. I live in Toronto.
Looks like its a combination of clomid and testosterone. It ensures LH n FSH remains high while on TRT which clomid fails to do while on TRT. I want to try it honestly. Let me know if u figure out where to get it. Are u self medicating or going for private clinic?

Robotics

it is not available in canada right now, they had to take it off the market to revamp its manufacturing process, probably back in early 2021 (i emailed the company earleir this year). it is more like short acting testosterone, not long enough half life for your system to completely shut down lh and fsh.

private clinic for me. just get the private to prescribe the test, everything else from a gp I know well because the doctor at the private is an arse.

Virilist

I am a low SHBG guy, and have ventured into the "trans-scrotal territory" for approximately 3 weeks and feel amazing. No new labs at this time, but my testimonial is this route is awesome after being a pin cushion for the past 18 years and the steady and daily supply is invigorating and psychologically, I feel gives me more of an "edge" as well to the physiological benefits. I like taking something everyday and often. So far, I seem to feel the best with "2 clicks-AM/2 clicks-PM@200mg". I personally noticed a little more anxiety, irritability, and emotional lability with the 4 clicks all at once. DHT is king. Can't wait to see what my labs show in upcoming weeks.

AdamYoung

Interesting..seems like it works better with clomid then for someone who wants to have kids while on TRT. Please do inform me if you come across any news.
Story of every canadian-hard to find nice doctor.

fifty

I am a low SHBG guy, and have ventured into the "trans-scrotal territory" for approximately 3 weeks and feel amazing. No new labs at this time, but my testimonial is this route is awesome after being a pin cushion for the past 18 years and the steady and daily supply is invigorating and psychologically, I feel gives me more of an "edge" as well to the physiological benefits. I like taking something everyday and often. So far, I seem to feel the best with "2 clicks-AM/2 clicks-PM@200mg". I personally noticed a little more anxiety, irritability, and emotional lability with the 4 clicks all at once. DHT is king. Can't wait to see what my labs show in upcoming weeks.
If you just did 2 clicks AM then nothing in the PM, would that let you get to sleep better? Asking because I could never sleep well on injections of test cyp.

Virilist

If you just did 2 clicks AM then nothing in the PM, would that let you get to sleep better? Asking because I could never sleep well on injections of test cyp.
Absolutely. But unfortunately, without the second dose, I felt pretty zapped by end of day with minimal motivation and drive. I'm still pretty new to the trans-scrotal route though, so assessment is still in progress( 3 weeks in)

AdamYoung

Thanks for sharing your experience. I never tried testosterone gel. Its the symtoms that ultimately matter not the blood work. If your feeling good then its working for you. Looks like cream wont be converted into estrogen as much as injection. Hows ur erection n libido?

Robotics

Absolutely. But unfortunately, without the second dose, I felt pretty zapped by end of day with minimal motivation and drive. I'm still pretty new to the trans-scrotal route though, so assessment is still in progress( 3 weeks in)

hows the hair? ever get a dht reading on it?

slicktop

Hi Everyone,
I was wondering if anyone were able to decrease or stop the aromatization of testosterone without the use of AI. If yes, what would be the minimum dosage we need? Does daily injection reduces aromatization? Its hard to find proper dosage for people with low SHBG and they end up doing lots of experiment jeopardizing their health. So wondering if anyone has found any solution bcas since we have low shbg, we dont need more testosterone so most of the testosterone we take will be available as free test. I feel 7 to 10mg per day is enough. What is ur thoughts?
I'm on the lower side of SHBG, typically 17-25. If you're with Defy, consider adding in nandrolone and dropping your testosterone. Long story short, nandrolone does 99% of what testosterone does and zero aromatization. I've been able to drop my AI completely thanks to this switch.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me