Avoiding Sexual Dysfunction in BPH Surgery

Buy Lab Tests Online

Pauly_P

I have concerns with green light, due to the possibility of retrograde ejaculation. For Urolift, I believe the metal retainers they use make it perhaps impossible to do an MRI on the prostate. As well I believe you don't get as much flow increase w/ Urolift. Are you aware of any other concerns with those procedures?
I asked my doctor about doing an MRI with Urolift and he said it was not an issue. Doing some quick research suggests there are some limitations as to the magnet rating. Frankly all of these procedures are a trade off in one way or another. Urolift should give you a good increase in flow as reported by jclark. It is also much less invasive than others.

Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor

Joe Sixpack

I asked my doctor about doing an MRI with Urolift and he said it was not an issue. Doing some quick research suggests there are some limitations as to the magnet rating. Frankly all of these procedures are a trade off in one way or another. Urolift should give you a good increase in flow as reported by jclark. It is also much less invasive than others.
Thanks Pauly. I appreciate the reply. You are right. None of the procedures are perfect and they all offer tradeoffs in one way or another.

Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com
Trimix HCG Offer Excelmale
Thumos USA men's mentoring and coaching
Testosterone TRT HRT Doctor Near Me