Mineral deficiencies and diabetes assistance needed.

Buy Lab Tests Online

Systemlord

I had restarted TRT recently and within 24 hours experience a period of little to no urination, followed by a return of urination 5 days later and even better than pre-TRT. Things are going great, then followed by a vitamin C deficiency which I averted by simply doubling the portion, but then days later I encountered something all to familiar.

I experienced mental and crippling physical fatigue, sweet taste in mouth to a chemical taste in mouth followed by my teeth turning yellow very quickly, then by morning teeth are white again, but this ends up being like groundhog day where the day repeats itself. The last time I encountered this very same problem I had stopped my potassium supplements in an effort to just add it to my diet.

This didn't work and in fact experience mental and physical fatigue which going back on potassium supplements fixed, only now supplementing doesn't have the same results and I experience what feels like high potassium (muscle cramping) with these other symptoms overlapping one another and am at a loss.

I don't know many things that can cause your teeth to turn yellow so quickly and create acetone taste in mouth, not that I've ever tasted it. This is what happens when I go on TRT, but the sweet taste is always in my mouth regardless if I'm on TRT. These deficiencies happen off TRT.

All other parameters are improving quickly on TRT. I feel like I'm very close to figuring out all my issues on TRT and need help figuring out what is causing this last remaining issue. I'm profoundly insulin resistant (Glucose 240/A1c 8.3/C-peptides high normal) and have just started treating the diabetes with Victoza .6mg.

The taste in my mouth changes as I type this, from sweet taste to chemical taste, can diabetes cause your teeth to turn yellow quickly, quickly as in almost instantly and cause the taste buds to change?

If so why is TRT exacerbating these symptoms when so many area are improving?

Much appreciated!

Last edited:
Defy Medical TRT clinic doctor
Buy Lab Tests Online
Defy Medical TRT clinic

Sponsors

enclomiphene
nelson vergel coaching for men
Discounted Labs
TRT in UK Balance my hormones
Testosterone books nelson vergel
Register on ExcelMale.com